Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: question about rouges stuns

Quote Originally Posted by Voryen
    Lol, now... name every incapacitating or stun effect warlock have talented or not, just everything, interesting to see the comparison.
    Did I name something rogue's absolutely need to talent for?

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem
    right, like it was with fear, they nerfed it, gave everyone something to break or resist it, thus fix´d every class by nerfing one

good times

there will be a time, when a warlock can enter an arena again... soon (tm)
    "gave everyone something to break or resist it". Because theres nothing in the game to reduce the time your stunned? Pvp trinkets dont break stuns? You morons should think a little before you post something this dumb.

Rogues have 2 stuns.
    1. Kidney Shot - Requires combo points
    2. Cheap Shot - Requires Stealth

Rogues have 2 Disorients.
    1. Blind - Requires Energy
    2. Gouge - Requires both energy + being in front of the target

Blind is on a decent cooldown. Gouge Breaks on any damage. All can be pvp trinketed. We cant chain cast our abilities on other targets nor a single target without being directly on them.

If your losing to rogues in stun 1v1 then you have nothing to complain about as the games not balanced on 1v1.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Dyz
    "gave everyone something to break or resist it". Because theres nothing in the game to reduce the time your stunned? Pvp trinkets dont break stuns? You morons should think a little before you post something this dumb.

Rogues have 2 stuns.

Blind is on a decent cooldown. Gouge Breaks on any damage. All can be pvp trinketed. We cant chain cast our abilities on other targets nor a single target without being directly on them.

If your losing to rogues in stun 1v1 then you have nothing to complain about as the games not balanced on 1v1.
    So if you lost to a warlock in 2 sec flat every time then you should not complain? I think you would.

Rogues have 2 stuns.

go into a battleground or arena and get ganked by a rogue...continously mind ya..and you will think different so..you need to learn our class before you can throw irrational unintelligent comments of "if your losing to rungs in stun 1v1 then you have nothing to complain about as the games not balanced on 1v1" since we are not talking 1v1 moron

Rogues have 2 stuns.

No i mean name everything like Clos vanish i guess stealth sprint anything that can get u away from a fight.

And i know that the game isnt balanced around 1v1 and its unfair to make that comparison, but even a rouge has to admit he can kill a warlock to easily and in a 2v2 setting double dps they can currently burst through my heals if i trinket i get stunned instantly again, and if ur a rouge and cant kill a lock 1v1 u suck or even in 2v2, and 3v3 and 5v5 there is to much going on, but i honestly dont have any ideas and im not sure if blizz does either for fixing that.

tauren "rouges" have 3 stuns!

epic thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Shurik
    tauren "rouges" have 3 stuns!

epic thread...
    Yes they do!

Balancing warlocks vs rogues would be very easy actually.

Give warlock Cloak of Melee. Removes all melee effects and makes the warlock have 90% to resist any melee damage and effects for 5 sec. 1 min CD talented. Usable when stunned.

And.

Reduce Deathcoil CD to 30 sec.

Plus.

Shadowflame Dismantles the enemy for 10 seconds. 1 min CD.

But then rogues should also get a silence! oh wait... but maybe another interupt... oh wait... so then maybe.... ah, fuck it, rogues are fine

reducing DC CD sounds good to me

Quote Originally Posted by Shurik
    But then rogues should also get a silence! oh wait... but maybe another interupt... oh wait... so then maybe.... ah, fuck it, rogues are fine

reducing DC CD sounds good to me
    ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by Indeed
    Balancing warlocks vs rogues would be very easy actually.

Give warlock Cloak of Melee. Removes all melee effects and makes the warlock have 90% to resist any melee damage and effects for 5 sec. 1 min CD talented. Usable when stunned.

And.

Reduce Deathcoil CD to 30 sec.

Plus.

Shadowflame Dismantles the enemy for 10 seconds. 1 min CD.
    THAT'S what you call balancing ? Do that and World of Warlock is back in full.

Quote Originally Posted by zuxia
    Are you including poisons, finnishing moves, ect...guess what still a stun..if they only had 2..I wouldn't have been stun locked in bc..or now for that fact..huh.
    LoL at this guy xD This must be like one of the most retarded posts in a long while.... You are just talking shit about stuff that you don't understand at all... Just the fact that you don't know how many stuns we have before you start to write makes me lol... We have 2 stuns, and 2 incapicating effects; stuns don't break, incapacating effects brake from 1 single dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by Upptaget
    LoL at this guy xD This must be like one of the most retarded posts in a long while.... You are just talking shit about stuff that you don't understand at all... Just the fact that you don't know how many stuns we have before you start to write makes me lol... We have 2 stuns, and 2 incapicating effects; stuns don't break, incapacating effects brake from 1 single dmg.
    I understand perfectly ty...said flat out if I remeber correctly..didn't say exactly..guess you need to learn to read...or wait did you not remember guess that makes your post retarded and have no idea what you are talking about..huh..goes both ways moron.

Ok lets try again shall we? I quote you again kk? "IF THEY ONLY HAD 2...I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN STUN LOCKED IN BC..OR NOW FOR THAT FACT..HUH". Anyways fail again man, but good try.

if I remember correctly 5 or 6
    This is to previous jackazz who won't read the entire thread.

This is to previous jackazz who won't read the entire thread.
    No sense with that thread.

No sense with that thread.
    In other words..read the entire thread moron

Ok lets try again shall we? I quote you again kk? "IF THEY ONLY HAD 2...I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN STUN LOCKED IN BC..OR NOW FOR THAT FACT..HUH". Anyways fail again man, but good try.
    You actually have 3...so oops your bad...include sap

In other words..read the entire thread moron
    Man, why you fail so much?
    A player who actually seemed to know what he was talking about said that rogues only has 2 STUNS... and you start talking about crippling and finishing moves.... + you say it's wrong since rogues could stun lock you to death in TBC which equals noob warlock or whatever class you play...

You actually have 3...so oops your bad...include sap
    Hehehehe, realy thought you were smart there huh? Sap isn't a stun.. It's a incapacitating effect which shares DR with gouge if you didn't know it... It's break even if you only hit the target for 1 dmg... As I said in my first post, don't open your mouth unless you have a clue what your talking about kk?