Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Cross-language BGs, Blue posts, ClosetGnome

Quote Originally Posted by Deadl
    Yes Mr Troll - we see your point of trolling pointlessly.
    Brb, looking up irony.

Re: Cross-language BGs, Blue posts, ClosetGnome

Quote Originally Posted by Mahtamori
    It's a talent spell. People think that you're supposed to use talents without much thought as designed as often as possible. This is why adding a glyph isn't a test, since then you actually attach a big label saying "this isn't the intended use, but hey do as you like".

Then again, the mana concern is a valid point. During Sunwell it was ridiculous. Druids and Priests were using heavy-duty spells while staying at better mana levels than the supposed durability-healers that were Paladins simply due to the high amount of regen from spirit.
    So... simply because Blizzard is allowing so much mana regeneration for healers you really can't practically limit spells by mana cost since that'll only cause one of two situations: low-end content the spell is unusable due to cost or high-end content the spell is a no-brainer since it doesn't cost enough (and there's really no option for a golden balance, either)

No, I DO agree that glyphs could perceivably be better utilized. There are always going to be useless glyphs (some of which deserves deletion, btw), though, that's just how it's going to stay.
    I'm not sure which you're referring to. I think it's CoH. What do you mean "this isn't the intended use, but hey do as you like"? If you're adding a glyph then the new intended use of the skill is to use it either as designed which the people who think you should use talents as designed will do, or to take a look at the glyph, maybe try it out and see if it's useful. Can't see how that's a negative.

Would you also consider the Druid Glyph of Healing Touch as one of those "this isn't the intended use, but hey do as you like"? It totally changes a basic healing spell that druids have.