Thread: poor druids

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: poor druids

I am by no means an expert at PvP, but I ca assure you of this. Starfall was the difference in me winning my arena games. Without it I am pretty much a free kill in the arena. TYphoon is a terrible survivability tool since it hardly even knocks you out of melee range and is on too long of a CD for such a short range. I highly doubt anything will change from having 700 resil, but I only have 450 right now, so I suppose I will "wait and see".

Druids tears make me happy.

-A shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Eilt
    I am by no means an expert at PvP, but I ca assure you of this. Starfall was the difference in me winning my arena games. Without it I am pretty much a free kill in the arena. TYphoon is a terrible survivability tool since it hardly even knocks you out of melee range and is on too long of a CD for such a short range. I highly doubt anything will change from having 700 resil, but I only have 450 right now, so I suppose I will "wait and see".
    Even with 700 resil you will still get dropped very fast

Don't cry about the balance nerf...
    Respec to feral and be OP again :P

The funniest thing about nerfs and imbalances is that pallies are still trying to tell the world they are not viable except for one spec.

Which is of course 0/18/53. Unless of course you chose the perfectly viable 53/0/18 spec. or maybe the 37/0/34 spec. Hmm. 51/20/0 anyone?

And partner? well thats cookie cutter right? You can only choose DK/Hunter/rogue/warrior/shaman...

Whatever - it's Arena. My skill goes up/down depending on the class I play. Anyone who plays a moonkin in Arena is a masochist. Anyone who complains about it has rocks in thier head. it is the most stupid form of video gameplay currently out there and serves no purpose except to inflate the egos of a bunch of prissy children whose sense of achievment relies on it.

95% of this game is fine. The fact that this nerf might disadvantage an already poor class seems to show even Blizzard don't take it very seriously.

Choices are: go DK and win. Use your PvE toon and lose. Same as it ever was really.

Quote Originally Posted by tarrek
    It's so fun to watch people cry about which class is most nerfed. It's like the Monty Python sketch "Four Yorkshiremen" where the old geezers sit and one-up eachother about who had the worst childhood.
    This guy deserves a Medal

When I was a druid back in the day; leveling up in Darkshire - we never had any of this fancy cat stuff.. I was only a young druid of 12 at the time.. Now days people forget how hard we had it back in the days.. I remember when season 2-3-4 came out.... No one complained then!!! LOL