New Rule for warlocks on WoW Forums

If you post anything in regards to QQing, flaming or trolling on the forums and you are a lock or talking about locks, you get banned. GhostWalker is on a roll, seems like all his replies lately are in regards to just banning people because he can't come up with any fucking answers.

Re: New Rule for warlocks on WoW Forums

First post in an epic thread!

http://www.zetbit.com/sig-793881.jpg
    Farming Resist Sets & Attunements > Instance Gating

15+ Year Old Account

heh they deserver it, both the QQ's and BLZ tards.
    WOnder why players are upset when they expected the promised bandagefixes and players end up with a slap in the face. "more hp to ur pet, u shall now be okey in PvP!"
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis
    heh they deserver it, both the QQ's and BLZ tards.
    WOnder why players are upset when they expected the promised bandagefixes and players end up with a slap in the face. "more hp to ur pet, u shall now be okey in PvP!"
    Sounds like QQ to me....ban him plz. kthxbai
    It doesn't think, It doesn't feel,
    It doesn't laugh or cry.
    All It does from dusk till dawn,
    Is Make the soldiers die!

Brewer - Daggerspine -> Brewer - Mok'Nathal -> Pshycoteddi - Mok'Nathal -> CØbrakai - Mok'Nathal

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by crandell
    If you post anything in regards to QQing, flaming or trolling on the forums and you are a lock or talking about locks, you get banned. GhostWalker is on a roll, seems like all his replies lately are in regards to just banning people because he can't come up with any fucking answers.
    All the threads I've seen GC locking are either QQ or end up being flamefests. So it's just correct to lock those.

Its a valid reason to QQ over warlocks and druids, once top - now bottom of PvP and arena..

However the threads are going overboard.... And some ppl need to tone thier anger down!

L2NEVERPOST on Blizzard forums. Staying away from Blizzard forums is good mkay.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Daez
    L2NEVERPOST on any forums. Staying away from all forums is good mkay.
    fix't
    It's just a game.

I'm banned, but not for QQing.

Rawr!

I am banned with a blue from GC (name: Qminus) lol
    And the reason is I told him to "Go fuck yourself" and "you are nothing but the tongue of a professional liar".

P.S. Was my first blue that fucked him lol

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by heliopolis
    And the reason is I told him to "Go fuck yourself" and "you are nothing but the tongue of a professional liar".
    So basically you contributed nothing worth mentioning and managed to simultaneously show your maturity level and verbal skills? Wow, congratulations.

As a side-note: even if warlocks were before at the top of arena ratings doesn't mean they should also stay there forever. Last season was last season, we are already living in the next one. Throwing a fit about it and getting your undies in a twist doesn't help.

As far as PvP goes, they have worked themselves into a corner. They gave the most fragile classes who were the most vulnrable in the game, the least ammount of burst damage. Res is useless , no matter how much you get, your never going to be able to overcome the fact you have 2k armor. Yes I know we have a different armor buff, that has been increased, but can any lock afford to lose 400 spell power by not using fel armor?

Quote Originally Posted by Bainz
    Rawr!
    Not updated with warlockcraft
    Quote Originally Posted by ViridianWRA - 23/03/2014 View Post
    Seriously. Someone bookmark this. If we go all the way from 6.0 to 7.0 and there is never a paid Garrison feature on the blizzard store, I will go to the store, purchase a hat and film myself eating it.

My post got locked, but I got no ban. I wasn't "QQing" or flaming, but I definitely wasn't being nice. Vux, on the other hand, got a ban for asking a question. Neither of us should have been banned, but my post was more rude than his, yet he got banned. The only reason I can think of for this happening is that Ghostcrawler had no answer to his question, which is one of the reasons why I don't think he should be posting anymore.

Same thing happened to me when I posted something about ridiculous emails coming from Blizzard. I asked if it was them

Quote Originally Posted by direlock
    =but can any lock afford to lose 400 spell power by not using fel armor?
    this.

add to that you lost another ~250 for switching to PvP gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Agelól
    A warlock that speaks sense? Seriously, maybe there are hope for you yet!
    your quoting a paladin.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Deionara
    your quoting a paladin.
    I actually play both, prot paladin just happens to be my main char