Is the 40-49 bracket

Any good for warlocks?
    I was thinking of parking mine there to earn some PvP gear to ease leveling.

Thoughts? Comments?
    I am affliction spec'd.

Re: Is the 40-49 bracket

This is one of the best Brackets for affliction Warlocks.

My 49 Twink Warlock is Ziglir http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...haron&n=Ziglir

I use about 2-3 different sets of gear and my shadow spell power ranges from 409-423 with the 36SP oil on my weapon it persists through death and lasts for 1hr so I all ways have it on.

My max spell power set with oil and the 35SP elixir has me sitting in the mid 460's.
    The only class I really have trouble with is a good shadow priest.

BE WARNED:

This is one of the most expensive twinks to make in this bracket. @ the time I made mine the total cost was about 3500g-4000g. With the older enchanting reagents costing less I am sure it can be dome much cheaper these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodak
    This is one of the best Brackets for affliction Warlocks.

My 49 Twink Warlock is Ziglir http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...haron&n=Ziglir

I use about 2-3 different sets of gear and my shadow spell power ranges from 409-423 with the 36SP oil on my weapon it persists through death and lasts for 1hr so I all ways have it on.

My max spell power set with oil and the 35SP elixir has me sitting in the mid 460's.
    The only class I really have trouble with is a good shadow priest.

BE WARNED:

This is one of the most expensive twinks to make in this bracket. @ the time I made mine the total cost was about 3500g-4000g. With the older enchanting reagents costing less I am sure it can be dome much cheaper these days.
    thanks much for the info ;D

I'm not a tailor, but do the Outland leg threads now bind the item to the character that is applying it or is that just with the Northrend stuff?
    Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

That is only with the higher level northrend items

My first and main character is a warlock, and I tried this (stopping at 29,39,49) to BG...and I will tell you it is NEVER worth your time...if you plan on getting to 80 anyway.
    First of all you earn honor 20X faster at 80 than you do now, and the honor pieces you can buy at 49 will take as long to earn as just leveling to 58. Once you hit 58 and move to outland you will replace all of your gear in about 4-6 hours of questing.

I would just spec affliction, or demo and level as fast as you can.

the 40-49 bracket is in my opinion the best area to twink. I had a ret pally that I got to 49 and stopped playing. one day I got fed up with wow and decided wtf I wanna try a healer so I made him a healer and I love it.
    too bad i'm 3 bars from being leveled so I cant really twink him anymore

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cle&n=Palinite

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown
    the 40-49 bracket is in my opinion the best area to twink. I had a ret pally that I got to 49 and stopped playing. one day I got fed up with wow and decided wtf I wanna try a healer so I made him a healer and I love it.
    too bad i'm 3 bars from being leveled so I cant really twink him anymore

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cle&n=Palinite
    I personally don't twink at all because I think it is ...well retarded and a waste of gold/time. I can't imagine even calling that character a "twink" though because he is in mostly level 40 green gear that is not related to his spec at all(+Str, +agil). I am sure you are awesome though.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCaptain
    I personally don't twink at all because I think it is ...well retarded and a waste of gold/time. I can't imagine even calling that character a "twink" though because he is in mostly level 40 green gear that is not related to his spec at all(+Str, +agil). I am sure you are awesome though.
    first of all people like you need to quit trolling forums and making random accounts just to be a smart ass.

Did I say he's TWINK? NO! I said I cant twink him anymore than what he is because I only have 2 bars til level.

L2READ

any character that has gear or enchants superior to the normal character of his/her level is a TWINK.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolby109
    My first and main character is a warlock, and I tried this (stopping at 29,39,49) to BG...and I will tell you it is NEVER worth your time...if you plan on getting to 80 anyway.
    First of all you earn honor 20X faster at 80 than you do now, and the honor pieces you can buy at 49 will take as long to earn as just leveling to 58. Once you hit 58 and move to outland you will replace all of your gear in about 4-6 hours of questing.

See i can respect this opinion just on the bases i know it's what i Should do But the sad thing is on my server unless it's a level 80 instance, No one really wants to pug.
    So i was thinking i could use pvp gear to supplement my lack of instance gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolby109

I Disagree. While the honor gained is substantially lower, if you are on a battlegroup where max level pvp is a pug tardfest in certain BGs, you are better off stopping in a level where the side is capable of winning. AB and WSG, basically, are worth stopping for if you are on a poor battlegroup. The honor gains on those do not compare well at 80 anyway.