unholy spec possability 24/0/47 feedback please!

i was just messing around with specs and thought this MAY be an option, i know i'm not good with specs but i'm hoping i may find a good one sooner or later, please be as brutal about what you dont like as you need to be

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=jfVMq...fM0htckxeoocsu

Re: unholy spec possability 24/0/47 feedback please!

almost forgot, i should've mentioned that i'm not the highest DK but when i was going through spec ideas and i went through the frost tree and blood strike got the 15% boost from blood of the north it was kind of matched with heart strike (not so much but a bit) so i thought the 30% from bloody strikes would be better so having that almost around HS damage but with a 3rd disease would be kinda good to help with the unholy rotation

This doesn't work as of patch 3.0.8 UB should now be in any deep unholy dps rotation not getting it is serious gimping of your dps (currently UB is nearly 10% of my overall dps) and your trading it for some raid utility that no one really even cares about. I mean maybe my guild is a bit biased but when I was blood no one was to thrilled about the 1k health they got from blood tap and in my experience mark of blood make so little difference if your gonna wipe mark of blood isn't gonna save you.

i haven't been on my DK so much since the new patch so i haven't tested all the changes, but either way like i said, i'm not that high of one either or that good with specs