The Solo questions...

Hey there, i know some of you have tried to solo many of the old places already. i just had a few questions...

for those that have done ZG, can you trinket out of hakkar mc? i havent done that in a loooong time so i cant remember. also, would it work well with a druid healer, as in 2 manning zg or would 2 dps work better?

also, when you go in, is your gear mainly tank gear, tank spec?

suggestions welcome ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie
    this forum are getting worser and worser

Re: The Solo questions...

where is the wookie?
    all hail king frost strike

you dont get mced if you are alone and have no ghoul/gargoyle/bloodworms out
    The World of Warcraft is a game of much complexity, sometimes there's fire, and you have to not stand in it

xheouls guide to wow.

oh ok, so for hakkar just solo him, cool. thanks for info =)

by the way to note for hakkar any pet your do bring out, will reset him.. thus messing you up also.. maintain a constant 1200 dps for the fight or you will not beat the enrage timer, now remember that might not be so much.. but while trying to self heal it can be challenging, do not try to use poison as the poison on worked when multiple people had it,, 1 single person will not be worth the effort,

again.. DO NOT use a pet blood worms (remember you cannot control these if you are specced)

Out of curiousity, I've only just started trying to solo old content (did Ony the other day, though that's not really an achievement these days), but for Hakkar, do we need to make sure and down the other priests so he's not so buffed? Or are you guys going straight to him and killing him? If you do need to debuff him some, how many priests is it absolutely necessary to take out first?

Haha, oh I agree, I was just curious how folks were doing it.

you will get owned if the priests are not dead, the only hard priest for you to solo is the tiger boss
    whom i feel is harder than hakkar himself

oh ok, i think the solo part is out the question for me. i dont think i could maintain that dps as of now, im a very casual player so my gear wont be as fancy as many other people. im planning on taking my brother with his druid. if its me and a druid, can i use pet or are pets totally out of the question for this fight?

edit: why wouldnt you go for the mounts?!

your issue is gonna be.. you will kill your friend.. if your friend is resto you won't meet the dps reqs to kill him befor enrage and if your friend is dps.. can he heal himself through your dps + hakkar hitting 1k's

well only one way to find out... im just gonna try it and see

Quote Originally Posted by psicorp
    where is the wookie?
    Chewbacca sacrifices his own life to save that of Han's son Anakin from a collision between the planet Sernpidal and one of its moons. :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Baldymcgee
    Hey there, i know some of you have tried to solo many of the old places already. i just had a few questions...

for those that have done ZG, can you trinket out of hakkar mc? i havent done that in a loooong time so i cant remember. also, would it work well with a druid healer, as in 2 manning zg or would 2 dps work better?

also, when you go in, is your gear mainly tank gear, tank spec?

suggestions welcome ;D
    didn't read what anyone else said but A) Soloing isn't worth it anymore as they cut all the gold that the bosses drop in 1/3rd and B) it doesnt matter because if Hakkar MCs you then he instantly resets.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend