Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Is the video autoplaying / covering the screen?
    Yes, and the 'x' button to close it out is very elusive on mobile. Fairly small and trying to zoom in on it just centers the ad, putting the x off screen

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Is it doing this every time you visit?
    I always have a tab open to mmo in my browser, but it happens at least every time I refresh and there is new news, possibly more often.

" we already block pop ups" http://secure . mobieblitz . com/swp/au/i6s/q/gt/swpaui7qgt01a.html?brand=HTC&volid=aps478&src=b2l&model=10&os=Android&xyz=&ckk=n&ld=AU&ip= 49.197.37.88&browser=Chrome%20Mobile&city=New%20Farm&isp=Optus%20Internet&camp=e758bb82-1a6d-4b77-8e52-0f317a013af0&voluumdata=BASE64dmlkLi4wMDAwMDAwMy01MTU0LTQ4MDYtODAwMC0wMDAwMDAwMDAwMDBfX3Zw aWQuLjhiYWNiMDAwLTk3MTAtMTFlNi04MmExLTIwNGI1YzBlMGNhNl9fY2FpZC4uMzJiNDFmYmEtNzEyNi00ZWQ1LW I4NjMtMWRkNzI3ZTY4MjgyX19ydC4uUl9fbGlkLi5iYzIzMTE1Mi1lNWQxLTQ3ZmYtOGY0ZS0wZGY4Zjk2MDVmNGNf X29pZDEuLmVjMDRlNGI5LTNmODItNDk2My05OThjLWFmYzM3ODdjMzMwZl9fcmQuLnR1bHBhc2VydlwuXGNvbV9fYW lkLi5fX2FiLi5fX3NpZC4u&externalid=jAU24T7T02MV6G1003V00L82D00J0S030MAN00F640PZ008N00J0S00

http://i1266 . photobucket. com/albums/jj534/thebull300/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_20161021-081604_zps5jbnu6uz.png

Begs to differ and i get this obnoxios ad upwards of 2 times an hour on mobile, so like one a visit. It almost makes me not want to browse mmo until im on my pc at home with adblock

Keeps redirecting at random to another website called "the brit method" trying to download malware.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Keeps redirecting at random to another website called "the brit method" trying to download malware.
    Need a URL or something to find this.

Deleted
    http://ae2b401044130b2ed31d-f8f945a8...1mb26217514607

Annoying as hell, takes over the browser, no popup/second tab.

Dunno if it's just me but I've been getting ads on sides of the site, shrinks the actual board itself and my Chrome adblock tells me about 20 ads gets blocked on the counter like each time I go to a different screen.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I'm getting something like this too. The sides of the page go completely black but are hyperlinked to "Skyrim in Concert". The link doesn't actually work, though. A tab opens for less than a second and closes again. The actual board does also shrink further into the centre of the page. Pretty annoying.
    Yep. Coming to your reply, it blocked 35+ attempts.

Deleted
    I'm getting something like this too. The sides of the page go completely black but are hyperlinked to "Skyrim in Concert". The link doesn't actually work, though. A tab opens for less than a second and closes again. The actual board does also shrink further into the centre of the page. Pretty annoying.

im getting this as well, and im using ad block :\

its blocking 67 ads on the page, but still the side is going black and trying to link to elsewhere.

Deleted
    Yeah, I'm using AdBlock too and get the same.

It also link to this address http://warthunder.com/play4free?r=Branding_Curse, in addition to the Skyrim in Concert one, sometimes. That link also doesn't work when clicked on.

- - - Updated - - -

I get between 50 and 80 blocked when the black bars happen.
    thats the same link mine was, it seems to have stopped now though.

Your advertisements are poorly targeted--especially the new text based forum ads.

Deleted
    same here, shrinks the size of the site and just displays black bars, i first thought my system was infected but seems these are directly coming from mmochampion

Quote Originally Posted by bolly View Post
    Your advertisements are poorly targeted--especially the new text based forum ads.
    There shouldn't be be any ads like this. Every time someone has reported this it was malware on their end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'm using AdBlock too and get the same.

It also link to this address http://warthunder.com/play4free?r=Branding_Curse, in addition to the Skyrim in Concert one, sometimes. That link also doesn't work when clicked on.

- - - Updated - - -

I get between 50 and 80 blocked when the black bars happen.
    I have this problem too, started last night.

I have AdBlock, but the bars go black. Doesn't always stick around but comes and goes. If I block the blackboxes, which are the add, the whole site will basically go black.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Sometimes I get this black ... "ad"?

https://pl.vc/mfno4

And when I click on somewhere black, this flashes up for a millisecond. I was lucky enough to capture a screenshot of it, but it just flashes up for an instant and disappears again (it's a new tab that opens).

Only on MMO. All other pages are fine. I have adblock active on this PC.

It turns normal after refresh.

Showed up like a week ago.

Is this on my side?
    Last edited by StayTuned; 2016-11-14 at 07:35 PM.

The black thing is probably your adblock not blocking everything.

For what it's worth, adblock would cause an even worse issue on destructoid for me, causing the whole screen to turn black until it was disabled. Not related to this site, but just for a similar issue from another site.

Deleted
    it is incredibly annoying and i cant even block it with adblock or add it to the whitelist. Rightlicking on it does not have the usual "block this element" from adblock option

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Sometimes I get this black ... "ad"?

https://pl.vc/mfno4

And when I click on somewhere black, this flashes up for a millisecond. I was lucky enough to capture a screenshot of it, but it just flashes up for an instant and disappears again (it's a new tab that opens).

Only on MMO. All other pages are fine. I have adblock active on this PC.

It turns normal after refresh.

Showed up like a week ago.

Is this on my side?

Have the same problem, highly annoying.