Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Re: 10 Man 3D Sartharion

there are people who actually play for fun,you know what that is?

Quote Originally Posted by Daez
    People actually care about 10 man 3 drakes? Is that because of the achievement? Other than that all I can think is crap loot is still crap loot regardless of rather you do the easy or hard mode to get that loot.
    It's mainly for the challenge really.

You could do it the easy way of course and just take the loot, but after so many weeks of doing that it just becomes... /yawn.

The achievement (and drake if you're lucky) is just a nice bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by mofi
    there are people who actually play for fun,you know what that is?
    In WoW? Not really. I haven't had fun in this game in a long time. I play for the social aspect and that is the only thing that makes the game more fun. If I want a challenge I'll go play console. The fun in MMOs is supposed to come from the social aspect in my opinion.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Daez
    People actually care about 10 man 3 drakes? Is that because of the achievement? Other than that all I can think is crap loot is still crap loot regardless of rather you do the easy or hard mode to get that loot.
    As stated by blizzard, challenging encounters, such as kael pre-nerf will no longer be present in game as ones nesessary for progression. Instead, they are present as optional achievements.

That way, scrubs such as yourself don't have to chain wipe on them for two months straight, and have your guild disband, while those who had enough of skill and effort put in to kill kael, can choose to finish the same challenge and kill sath3d.

That way you get to have your cake, and eat it too. And even the sorriest excuse for a player who dies every time he's asked to do more then spam his rotation can still clear all of the mandatory raid content.

Btw anyone did it here with two tanks, two healers? We are trying it atm, DK on sart, feral on adds, adds. Restodrood on raid mainly, Holy paladin on Tanks. I mean beacon and sometimes raid when i have time.

Holy paladin have +threath on himslef so adds would mainly rather him when spawn and our drood is taking them from me nearly after they spawns.

Anyone tried it this way?

so guild is gonna try melee zerging 3d with 4 dks 2 feral druids ele shammy priest healer ret pally and war tank thurs. anyone know what sarth's health is?
    Perenolde <Of The Fallen>:
    Svartr 80 DK, Shadowstorm 80 Pally, Kyklopes 80 Hunter

Sarth has 3.2 mil in 10+3.

Not too hard to zerg, really. Just need to down that health in about 45-50 seconds or you wipe.

Pretty much NEEDS a shaman though.

Quote Originally Posted by Asazen

Tanks: Feral Druid, Prot warrior, Unholy DK
    Healers: Holy pala, Holy priest, Disc priest
    DPS: Enhance shaman, 2x Mutilate rogues (Pro dpsers ;x), 1 Survival hunter

Is this setup possible to kill Sarth 3D with?
    I did it a week ago with a pug. Melee zerg stylieee.

This is how we did it.

Oh yes Heroism/Bloodlust is a must a poster above mentioned.

MT - Warr
    OT - Druid
    Healer - Druid

Rouge
    Enh Shammy
    Arms Warr
    Ret Pala
    Ret Pala
    DK
    Hunter

after 4 wipes profit.

My experience was that we could easily done it without the hunter. Hunters dosent bring much to this encounter.
    And use 1 healer for MT and raid. Its a little bit everyman for him self. The key is as ppl posted above: DPS.

Guys,zerg tactic is much easier,just get prot pala,healer(everything except priest)and 8 imba dpsers,doesn't matter if they are melee or ranged,if they can do ~5kdps it's fine.

You got 80secs to kill him,pretty easy,just remember that you need to kite the drake when boss has 800k hp(he enrages),feral Druid is best for this,but we did it with DK kiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorn
    Guys,zerg tactic is much easier,just get prot pala,healer(everything except priest)and 8 imba dpsers,doesn't matter if they are melee or ranged,if they can do ~5kdps it's fine.

You got 80secs to kill him,pretty easy,just remember that you need to kite the drake when boss has 800k hp(he enrages),feral Druid is best for this,but we did it with DK kiting.
    You actually have closer to 110 seconds to kill him.

You need an average raid DPS (with 8.4 DPS--0.4 DPS= tank) of like 3.7k to kill him.

Any healer will do fine (we've been farming this so we can all have the mount, and we've done it successfully with every healer class).

We all stack in melee range (ranged included) so the melee AoE picks up the adds. Avoid void zones and lava waves, and win. Its sooo easy.

I've done the zerg with 2 healers, another time with 2 tanks. Not ideal, just shows how low the dps requirement is and how easy it is to carry people through.

Our guild only runs uld10 and nax 25 and we were able to put together a group that got him down to 10% using the zerg strat with a pretty bad group comp... (2x mages with no +13% sp dmg buff, no war for sunders for 2x blood dks ect..).
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend