Re: What else did i miss out as a afflic lock?? Pls help

Rough uptime working off a 4minute fight with those figures

Corruption: 91%
    Unstable Affliction: 83%
    Curse of Agony: 90%
    Immolate: 61%
    Siphon Life: 87%
    Haunt: 55%

Overall not bad, but 2 glaring problems. You only have a haunt uptime of 55%, you need to be casting haunt so its always up, or at least ~90%+ on a stationary fight. This will also improve your corruption uptime slightly as you never need to recast it, allowing you to throw in that extra shadowbolt every rotation too. 61% on Immolate, you are possibly clipping immolate, let them drop off or immolate will not reapply due to this unfixed bug.

As said before always cast UA and Immo back to back, same with CoA and SL. Simplifies it a little. If you havnt already, get DoTimers and get it to list the dots in order of which will drop off first and plan your rotation according to that, turn on ghosting and you can see which ones just dropped off too.

Last minor thing, 4 min fight you could have used war prisoner trinket twice, if you forget to use it then add it to a macro with haunt or something, guarantees you always use it.

Was just a quick look before work, sorry if I missed anything. Sure someone else might be able to have a look and comment on anything i did miss

WOW thanks for the tips. But can i know how do u calculate the uptime of my haunt?

i drop immo at 35% and i am clipping haunt so it should be up most of the time i am suprise its only 55%.

As said before always cast UA and Immo back to back, same with CoA and SL. Simplifies it a little. If you havnt already, get DoTimers
    I am doing that already. UA and immo together. and CoA and SL together. Yes i am using dotimer addon and quartz.

Last minor thing, 4 min fight you could have used war prisoner trinket twice, if you forget to use it then add it to a macro with haunt or something, guarantees you always use it.
    I used this once can't remember if i had the 2nd time up during mid fight or not. I will macro haunt with trinket a nice idea thanks for that again ;D

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by kikkosan
    WOW thanks for the tips. But can i know how do u calculate the uptime of my haunt?

i drop immo at 35% and i am clipping haunt so it should be up most of the time i am suprise its only 55%.

I am doing that already. UA and immo together. and CoA and SL together. Yes i am using dotimer addon and quartz.

I used this once can't remember if i had the 2nd time up during mid fight or not. I will macro haunt with trinket a nice idea thanks for that again ;D
    It says your haunt landed 11 times (even refreshing by clipping should show up on here since its damage, correct me if i'm wrong), with a duration of 12 seconds is 132 seconds, 240 seconds long fight. You should keep casting immolate, it doesn't add to the damage drain soul does, but for the quick cast time and total damage it does you lose damage for another tick of drain soul.

i stop immo at 35% due to death's embrance so i can do more sb without stopping to cast immo. will check haunt again. thanks