Ret pally looking for advice

Hello all. I am looking for some advice on my gear. I think I have a decent set but I wanted to see if anyone else recommended to change anything or what to upgrade first when I get the chance. My guild has not yet cleared 25 man Naxx yet so I have not gotten a shot at all the loot.

I have the Nobles deck just waiting to turn in the deck on the 2nd at the fair for that awesome trinket. Self buffed I float aroun 2.3-2.4k dps and in 10 mans I avg around 3k and in 25 mans higher obviously. Basically I am curious to see if I am heading in the right direction and if my dmg is good for the gear I have. Any advice would be awesome. Thank you!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...azzar&n=Haavik

Re: Ret pally looking for advice

/bump

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Just a quick look, Gems seem to be good, Enchants are ok, You invested in to the Crafted DPS Ring but not the Crafted DPS cloak, the Libram from the Arenas is really good as well. Direction seems to be solid your alittle over the +hit cap but not so much that you need to be worried just remember that you can start getting more STR/Crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    Deleted half the thread and gave someone a well deserved ban.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this forum is NOT grammar school, this forum IS a gaming community. We ask everyone to post in their best-as-possible English.

We do NOT want to see people getting bashed for poor English writing skills. I read the OP's post and I understood him perfectly fine if I put some effort into it. If you are unwilling to put effort into reading a post, please don't put effort in writing your unwanted opinion about it's grammar/spelling/choice of words.

So would you say the crafted cloak is better than the blue I am using? It has less overall atk power but does give haste and some agility so it gives some crit. If so I will get it, very easy to obtain.

http://www.codeplex.com/Rawr

you're welcome.

Not to live and die by, but pretty damn good. Just note that the mirror of truth dps calculation is bugged atm; it's still the 2nd best trinket in the game for ret.