UA/Haunt for leveling?

Hi there, short question: do you use ua/haunt for leveling/grinding?
    i just hit lvl50 with my beautiful UD lock and i wonder if i should use ua when leveling or just stick to the "good old" coa, corr, sl?
    with lvl60 using haunt for negotiating any health loss by mob attacks? and drop sl meanwhile?

im using my felhunter (talented) instead of the imp, if that matters.

Re: UA/Haunt for leveling?

That depends on your playstyle. Most people level Haunt or FG/Siphon Life as neither of them require drinking. If you'd prefer to pet tank, go FG. If you like dot/drain tanking, go Haunt.

In my experience, they are about the same speed. I enjoyed haunt leveling.

Especially when you get to Northrend, mobs will die too quickly to use haunt on a single mob basis. Unless of course they are elite. I would coa corr and siphon as many mobs as I could find, THEN throw a haunt on the last one and drain soul on any that were about to die for the imp drain soul mana return. Use that in conjunction with life tap to keep your mana and health ~85-100%.

Also use your deathcoil and drain life if haunt isn't going to put you up to full. As long as you do it right and arn't grinding mobs 4-5 levels higher then you, you should come out of it with 100% mana and 100% life.

Personally, I found it MUCH easier to level with Felgaurd and siphon life, but you cant get them both until level 71. If I were you, I would use my VW until you can get a FG, but follow the same sort of rotation. I also suggest getting mana feed if you decide to go that route. Made leveling a lot faster.

#showtooltip
    /castsequence curse of agony, siphon life, corruption

Personally, I level a lock from 71-72 as Demo, found it ridiculously boring, Respeced to UA/Haunt build something like http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warl...h=000000000000 from 73-80 in 4 days as this build and loved it. ~shrugs~

Edit:: U/A and Haunt is actually a really good build for leveling I strongly recommend it.

Ok there are 3 reasons u should use haunt. 1) your not a mage and being able to get life from mobs then convert that too mana is a very warlock skill, besides we dont have bread and water at our disposal 2) if yor are planning to go affliction in the end u can start early learning your roatation. 3) if done right u can end with full life and full mana and have lil to no down time. A warlock is one of the few classes that can solo elites. Or take 5 mobs at a time. So i hope that helps.