Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Glyph of Heart Strike - Why Not?

Amg teh drama, seriously it's my cash that I used to respecc/glyphed etc for a real proof. Got a problem with me wasting my time?

Quote Originally Posted by Xacez
    Amg teh drama, seriously it's my cash that I used to respecc/glyphed etc for a real proof. Got a problem with me wasting my time?
    Nope. I believe i've already thanked you a couple of times. If not. Thank you again!
    "My rage bar is blue, and I start the fight pissed!" - Battlecry of the Ret Paladin.
    "The best defense is a good offense." - Motto of the Ret Paladin.
    River Below - Billy Talent - Theme Song of the Ret Paladin.

DK Death Strike Tanking
    The Power of Avoidance! - DK Tank Required Reading
    DK AP Coefficients
    DK Threat Values

Aurich von Deathstrike

Quote Originally Posted by Xacez
    Probably because it was pointless? I myself and others already did that. And we posted our results on Wowhead. Only for OP and others to say "DUHHHHHHHHH I NO IT SAYS IT DOS BUT UHHHH SS OR YOUR LYING!!!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by khanthal
    The scourge strike glyph, for unholy, is amazing. As is ghoul.
    Yes ghoul is, but thats after the patch. Wasn't all that great before, and yes SS glyph is cool but some dont like it if there use to a certian rotation. All in all blizzard could of did better. I think there on the right track though with the changes from last patch

Re: Glyph of Blood/Heart Strike - Proof on Page 3!

Why this conversation?? Just please dont spec Blood!

Quote Originally Posted by darkdestiny
    Yes ghoul is, but thats after the patch. Wasn't all that great before, and yes SS glyph is cool but some dont like it if there use to a certian rotation. All in all blizzard could of did better. I think there on the right track though with the changes from last patch
    If you're unholy and you dont use SS glyph because you're "used to a rotation" then you're choosing to gimp yourself. That doesn't make the glyph bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklabel
    Why this conversation?? Just please dont spec Blood!
    Uhhhhh I would rank Blood spec probably 2nd in tank strength right now, and #1 for MT Sarth 3d. So not sure what you are talking about.

2nd..... thats why.

And you dont need full blood for S3D.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklabel
    2nd..... thats why.
    /facepalm

Conveniently skipped the whole Sarth part of my argument. The only encounter that actually matters right now.

will someone freaking answer the question that has been repeated twice on this thread on page 3 ??? ffs give an answer because i would like to know too and stop being so selfish on ur meaningless arguments about other things out of the thread title.

Now.. the question was asked by a fellow member of this site. which was: Does my Heartstrike does 20% more damage on a boss with a Thunderclap debuff ??? Yes Or No ?