Thread: Druid stealth

Druid stealth

Hi,
    I'm playing a feral druid now.
    But I have big iusses with rogues catching me in stealth.
    I haven't done a single opening attack on a rogue in stealth for a long time now.
    Anyone else have problems with rogues opens on you?

Re: Druid stealth

First.. are you a Nelf or Tauren?
    Second.. I assume Rogues have more than 3 talent points spend to improve their stealth, so they will most likely always see you first. Besides that, its quite based on luck and lag i guess.

Just go Bear Form and wait for Thorns to kill them.

Feral druids and rogues have the same stealth lvl afaik.
    Quote Originally Posted by ant1pathy
    The definition of balance is when all the classes are whining at the same time, at the same volume.

pvp specced rogues got a higher chance to see you in stealth than u

A feral druid with 3/3 feral instinct has the same level of stealth increase as a 3/3 MoD rogue.

Apply Aura: Mod Stealth Level
    Value: 15
    Someone already gave you the best advise. Bear form and kill the rogue. Use barkskin when you get locked in a stun. FFF him to make his life hell if they cloak out of it just reapply, it's nearly spammable. Personally I stack lacerates but it's a waste...the fight is trivial after bear form so just play it the way you see fit.

1 vs.1 you shouldn't have an issue with a rogue.
    Trust the tale not the teller.

there are alot of items you can get to get an advantage

goggles, cloak stealth enchant, master tread's boots ( or some other equivilant), the panther trinket, and ...i think there is another one but i cant think of it....i think the lvl 60 pvp gloves for druids had stealth detection. good luck.

1v1 is I doubt the issue, I play feral druid disc priest and opening on a rogue is 100% part of the game plan. A rogue with MoD is the same level of stealth as a talented feral druid, but heightened senses is what really gets the goat here.

Along with 90% of alliance rogues being human, the heightened senses gives a druid little to no chance of opening on a rogue, which means your partner has a chance to die very quickly if you dont get a proper opener off before the Cheapshot wears off. Keep in mind, I am level 80 and still using my shadowsong panther, and have stealth enchanted on my cloak (Shadow Armor, not +Stealth). As a pvper that has extensively played both sub rogue and feral druid, there is no question in my mind that those points are all but wasted in stealth levels against any rogue worth his or her salt.