Page 11 of 132 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Your worst 1% wipe

Quote Originally Posted by Naumu
    Try a 0% wipe on Naxx10 KT, 120k HP left, our off tank got MC'd (woohoo glitches) while tanking the adds, thus the adds running wild owning everyone, we managed to keep the MT alive a while, but it just didn't end to well.
    Kel'Thuzad does not MC in Naxx 10, nice try...

Why do people have to go and make up stories? It just doesn't make sense.

73hp wipe on Huhuran here, yes during WotLK... >.<
    Donolgann, the Astral Walker <WHATEVER WERE AWESOME>
    Magtheridon-US

First attempt on malygos. 1% left and two people up, he went enrage and they died. Next attempt we got him though =).

We had a 0% wipe on Malygos he was 1 hit from death and the only drake alive missclicked ><, Boy did that hurt.

I would have to say 1% Lady Vashj on our 2-3rd attempt then we didn't get our first kill on her for a month or so later :-[

Vanilla Wow had alot of 1% wipes I remember wipeing couple of times on raggy on 1% and alot of other bosses

tbc wasn't as cruel one sticks in my head though at 11% on Archimonde one of the melee stands to close to the MT and flys into the tree and we get a nice wipe :/ (p.s. for thouse that don't know the starts draining the tree of life at 10% = dead)

M'uru pre-nerf got him down to around 10k or so, was really lame...

Then sunwell got nerfed like 2 weeks later and we 1 shot him..........

Makes me angry to this day that we didn't get him down pre-nerf ><

2% with 'bout 6people up. Most of the dpsers are dead hence no aoe... (10man)
    He gets back to 37%

Had Illidan down to like 5k, and the last guy dies...but Maiev saves the day and chucks an axe at him. So uh...I'm not sure if that's a wipe. Was pretty funny though. Also wiped on Maexxna at 1%, but that was at 70 in the old 40 man Naxx. I think we had a full raid, but it was full of fail (had serious trouble with gargoyles).

Quote Originally Posted by SadWarrior
    So we where like killing Hogger, as we got close to 1%, The Ice Stone melted and we all died...
    Rofl i almost fell off my chair because i laughed too much!

3 weeks into vael our guild is winding downduring the failed night of attempts once again, vael fight starts blah blah 3 minutes is up 4th tank dies all you hear on vent is 2% NUKE NUKE and while we were nuking someone forgot to move out of the group and wiped us.... fail

naxx 25 pug with my shaman alt..
    frost tank dk gets mindcontrolled and goes directly toward the melee group up and running..
    he shot his hungering cold, iceblocked the melee group that was a bit massed to avoid a fissure in melee range...
    after hungering, like 5-7 seconds after, he pops his icetomb on the melee group XD
    consider that we were running a melee heavy setup with
    5 healers, 1 druid tank, 1 dk offtank, 1 pally offtank, 2 mage, 1 hunter, 1 boomkin.. rest = melee dps (13 + tanks)..
    so you could guess just well what that shit caused XD

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Huhuran, Ouro and Faerlina pre-tbc.

Kel'Thuzad 25man 51'000hp

KT our first night of real attempts.

3rd attempt. Everyone knows what to do.

We get KT to 9% 21/25 people are up (3 lulz deaths from Void Zone and a bad ice block)

He pops an MC on our add tanks, not one, but both. Adds runs free, two shot the healers, kill the dps, etc.
    We wipe at 2%, 381k health left.

Here is the kicker. This happens four more times.
    Our RNG in that raid really fucking sucked.

Original Nax's Heigan. Much like current Heigan, could be killed even if you lost a substantial amount of your players, which we did.

Eventually we lost all of our healers to the safety dance and got him down to 688 HP before we wiped.

Back then 688 HP was more than it is now, though, most people couldn't even put out 688 DPS in those days.

Quote Originally Posted by Grindfreak
    5 1% wipes in a row on Leotheras the blind

that left us raged really lol
    omg this is not possible ... we had EXACTLY the same amount of 1% wipes in a row and im pretty sure you were not in my guild :P

Malygos 25, didnt wipe but he died while the entire raid was dead cause of so many debuff. =P

Quote Originally Posted by thescreensavers
    Archimonde 1% wipe

quoted from vent

"What noob did not moonfire?"
    working up to our Vashj kill, i (last healer alive) got rooted in the goo and bit it, the remaining dps nuked away leaving her at 1%. reason for quote: i just kept thinking "what if i had moonfired"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kexmeister
    So, imagine this - 40 priests vs 40 priests in AV:
    Priest 1 MCs Priest 2, Priest 3 MCs Priest 1 who's MC'ed Priest 2 which then gets MC'ed again twice by priest 4, which gets MC'ed by Priest 5.

Later the unstoppable force hits hogger and the world explodes.

15+ Year Old Account

Not so much a 1% wipe, but last night we were doing sarth10-3D, at 15% left of the last drake (after that youve basicly won) we wipe in seconds, and we were soooooo close :<

Early pre-nerf Muru. We have him at 2% with the entire raid alive and 5 people go offline. At 1% most of the server crashes and the raid goes offline. We don't end up killing him for another 3 weeks.