Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Paladins with a 15 second interrupt ability!

SotR's 3s Silence wont go live, i can promise that.

Let me say "Dimishing Returns". In fight against ~ say~ a warlock, it the silence effect will stop working after the 3rd use, which would be 18 seconds. With our incredible Prot-Burst damage almost 20 seconds are not enough to kill someone in PvP gear.

A spell interrupt would be amazing, this is a nice one for PvE, Caster-trashgroups and stuff.
    As i said, it wont go live like that.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

And now combine your post with a little bit of sense and try again.

3s on SotR was needed and it'll go live, doesnt matter how hard you QQ.

yiptastic

Quote Originally Posted by Astray
    SotR's 3s Silence wont go live, i can promise that.

Let me say "Dimishing Returns". In fight against ~ say~ a warlock, it the silence effect will stop working after the 3rd use, which would be 18 seconds. With our incredible Prot-Burst damage almost 20 seconds are not enough to kill someone in PvP gear.

A spell interrupt would be amazing, this is a nice one for PvE, Caster-trashgroups and stuff.
    As i said, it wont go live like that.
    3 sec silience is still a good try. but like you said, when put on a main damage rotation, it will be a problem.

If it's placed on judgement of justice however, that will be rock solid the best fix for prot pally.

Sorry to say but they won't leave it as is. Blizzard said many times that they aren't going to give every class an interrupt/silence (including Paladins) and they even said it in a Q response at Blizzcon. If they do then then they might as well give the few remaining classes one but that ain't going to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus
    Sorry to say but they won't leave it as is. Blizzard said many times that they aren't going to give every class an interrupt/silence (including Paladins) and they even said it in a Q response at Blizzcon. If they do then then they might as well give the few remaining classes one but that ain't going to happen.
    Paladins already have an interrupt effect, it's called Hammer or Justice..
    Well, not really classified as one, but it's a stun which interrupts stuff

Hammer of Justice is indeed an interrupt effect, it used to just be a stun but the interrupt was added to give pallies an interrupt on people who are immune to stuns.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

I just dont see the whining against Exorcism holding any water. 15 seconds in PvP is an eternity.

I'm not even sure if I'll glyph it, yet. And I arena as Ret. Even wings-up, I've never 2, or even 3 shotted someone. 4 or 5, probably happened a few times, but only if RNG is REALLY good.

Killing a competent team in the arena takes coordination and knowledge of your team's mindset above all other things. I wouldn't even call it skill.

For any competent team, the only change this will make to arena, is that now healers have to watch Holy Paladins a little closer, or else they'll get 8 seconds without healing

What I find ironic is that the single class MOST susceptible to interrupts is Holy Paladins, and yet that's who everyone is wetting themselves over.