Judgement crit chance

Hey fellow paladins.
    Ive been analysing my WWS reports and I don't quite get one thing...
    Ive noticed that my judgement crits ~30% of the fight, considering that I have talanted 5/5 fanaticism, 35% melee crit chance if you add raid buffs this should give me more than 25%-30% of judgements that crit.
    Am I getting unlucky or...
    please correct me or give me a clue on what am I doing wrong... thx

here is my armory link btw: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...BB%D1%8C%D1%84

Re: Judgement crit chance

35% melee crit chance

Did you look at your spell crit?
    Bornakk"Increasingly it felt like someone playing against a Ret-Pally really only had 60% of their health bar because Vindication took away 20% from the start and then Hammer of Wrath kicked in when they had 20% left. This change was something we could confidently hotfix and would have a minimal to no impact on the PvE side of things. "
    VINDICATION TAKES 20% HEALTH /facepalm

my spell crit is on 30% + fanaticism it should have 55%

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    What's spell crit got to do with Judgements? Judgements are a physical effect that does spell damage.
    yep.

And I do believe it's considered a "ranged attack" on the attack/defense table as well.

Are you using Seal of Blood ?

WWS only shows have the critrate, if you use seal of blood. Because it takes the self dmg of the judgment as an extra Judgment and as this can´t crit you only have half the critrate. You will see that there are about 14-15 judgments a min show in WWS.
    Pity Heal
    Unlimited range
    Channeled
    Baron Ashbury has pity on you, but only so he can continue inflicting pain! Heals all nearby enemies and allies for 5% health every 1 sec.
    Spellid 93705

Quote Originally Posted by Spamor

WWS only shows have the critrate, if you use seal of blood. Because it takes the self dmg of the judgment as an extra Judgment and as this can´t crit you only have half the critrate. You will see that there are about 14-15 judgments a min show in WWS.
    This guy, he speaks the truth.

/sign

theres your answer. If your not using SoB/M for pve, then you fail sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by eodem
    /sign

theres your answer. If your not using SoB/M for pve, then you fail sadly.
    Not entirely true. Some fights using SoComm is a smart choice...Loatheb is one of these fights. Also on 25 man Patchwerk you dont want to take a hateful so hitting the goo than attacking him makes that cake
    Random, mean level 15 deer appeared in Teldrassil to the shock and awe of low-level players. They have been replaced with level 1 fawn.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by naecroknight
    Not entirely true. Some fights using SoComm is a smart choice...Loatheb is one of these fights. Also on 25 man Patchwerk you dont want to take a hateful so hitting the goo than attacking him makes that cake
    healers should always top the tanks hp. then you dont have to dip into the goo.

loatheb doesnt require SoC. i used it once to be sure i didnt die by accident for the immortal achievement. for the rest i always use SoB

Deleted

i never use SoC, i'm beginning to wonder why i put a point in it. don't even have it bound :E

Quote Originally Posted by Pendalph
    my spell crit is on 30% + fanaticism it should have 55%
    not sure if this is right, just puting 30+25(from talents)
    isn't the formula supposed to look like this 30+(30*0,25)=37,5? atleast, this is how most % additions is calculated

Deleted

No. It's a flat addition for almost every talent in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Spamor

cheers mate, thats all I needed to know.

Yes I am using SoM ofc =]