Am I 25 man raid acceptable? (Tank)

I typically like to overgear for most things and I need a 2nd opinion on anything whether it be spec, hp, avoidance, etc...I do know my spec is kinda off with the safeguard (Misclick and I dont wanna spend 50g to change just that)

But here is my armory

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ron&n=Thirdage

(yes I'm working on my JC)

Re: Am I 25 man raid acceptable? (Tank)

You're fine, and the one point in safeguard isn't gonna kill anyone or your threat.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

HP: Fine, more will come with 25-man gear.

Avoidance: At about the 'bare recommended minimum' now for a tank in 25-man gear, I'd say another 2% parry/dodge would be ideal. But of course you're not in 25-man gear, so with that in mind you're at a very good starting point.

TPS: Nice amount of hit, but should have more expertise IMO. Might want to replace your strength gems with the 8exp/12 stamina gems, maybe even a 16 exp gem. Or the expertise enchant on your gloves (arms is a very minor/small bonus). Ideally you want at least 25.

Spec: Perfect minus the 1 point in safeguard, which is no biggy at all.
    Prot: 31661 HP, 23.6k armor, 23.2% dodge, 20.2% parry, 25% block, 25 exp.
    Fury: 4k AP, 38% crit, 10% hit, 7% exp

Always will be prot main spec.

From a gear perspective I dont think you can improve much without going into the 25 man content. You could get a shoulder enchant from the scryers in shattrah , and start doing the sons of hodir dailys to get the better one but you are good to go imo.