Page 17 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: [Healers] Post your UI Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Saed
    Hey everyone ^^
    I've been playing around with my setup again, trying to make it more efficient while still retaining a pleasant look. I was primarily worried about my UFs not being completely how I wanted them to be, in part because the information was somewhat messy. I looked around and settled on a few design ideas I enjoyed and tried to replicate them while still making them my own (instead of simply using someone else's UI).

There's a few things I'd like to work on to further improve both the efficiency and "neatness" of my UI, and I would very much appreciate if some of you more knowledgeable people could lend me a hand on that. For one, I've been playing around with rBuff (instead of the more standard SBF) for my buff / debuff frame, but as far as I can tell, it doesn't include a GUI. While I'm not beyond getting into the .lua file myself and trying to experiment with it, I'd like to know if anyone has been able to filter out certain buffs (primarily by time remaining). I'm trying out rBuff because it came pretty much out of the box with the look I wanted, so I didn't have to meddle too much with it.

In any case, this is what I've got so far:

Edit: Boo, HDImage wasn't being cooperative =(

Wtb upload. Very nice ui. What font style is that also? Thanks

- AG unit frames
    - Dominos
    - Prat
    - Sexy Map
    - Grid
    - Quartz
    - DBM
    - Titan Bar
    - Simple Buff Bars
    - Ark Inventory
    - Recount
    - Omen
    - Clique
    - eepanels

Frame(s) above player are focus and focus target
    Frame above target is targets target.

I also use this same interface for shadow. Your dot timers are replaced by the buff timers you see in the screen shot.

http://img218.imageshack.us/i/wowscr...709210644.jpg/
    can't be arsed to resize it so click if you want to see it.

UIs are overrated. That's how I got my normal hardmodes.

(Copied my post from "post your UI" since it's a healer UI to )

Decided to make a light, custom healer UI.

I call it, "Out of the Box UI" because well, all your info is in a center box :O

I don't have actual raid or party shots at the moment, as it still needs some polish, so you'll have to make do with pitbull's config mode.

Some note's -
    Players pet and focus target are only there off to the side because of pitbulls config mode, i'll probably never use focus, and i'll fix pet later if i ever really need to.

The red bar is of coarse visualheal, looks weird, but it's just because i have full HP. this shouldn't happen in practice.

Trust me, it looks better without those icons that come from config mode, it really does fit.

Target window is set to deficit, so it fills up red instead of depleting.

All Buttons are hidden till mouseover.

Grunt

Here's mine:
    I tend to move the frames around alot, depending what I am doing.

In Raid:

Addons:
    Dominoes
    Button Facade
    Ag Unitframes
    Healbot :
    Arkinventory
    Gnomish Yellow Pages
    Deadly Boss Mods
    Sexymap
    Cartographer

The overall goal was to make a standard UI across a Paladin, Hunter and a Priest (the Best Tank, DPS and Healer :P)

(No thumbnail)
    http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/1...p10records.png
    Signature too large, resize please.

Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Priest

(Click to enlarge)

Addons:

Bartender4
    BigWigs
    ButtonFacade
    ClassTimer (*)
    Clique (*)
    DrDamage
    eePanels2
    ElkanosBuffBars
    FuBar
    Grid
    MikScrollingBattleText
    Omen
    OmniCC (*)
    OneBag (*)
    Pitbull
    Prat
    Quartz
    Recount
    Squeenix
    XRS

(*) not visible

Could list more addons i use, but they're not necessary to recreate what is shown on the screenshot.

Any feedback is appreciated.

No download available atm.

Venara

Such a nice clean UI love it!

What resolution do you use? =( pity there is no download would love to use it.. I'm no good at putting UI's together.

Thanks anyway Venara at least i have something to work towards

Many thanks to Kips and some others for inspiring me with their UI's, allowing me to construct my own:

Solo, idle.

Raid, target.

Raid, target, casting.

Addons that are Visible:

Grid - Raid Frames
    Pitbull4 - Unit Frames (Caith design)
    Chatter - Chat frame modifications
    Wintertimer - shows time to Wintergrasp battles.
    Omen - Threat Meter
    KGPanels - Various decorations.
    AZcastbar - Castbar as well as the Player buffs on the right.
    Bartender4 with Buttonfacade Rothar skin
    Chinchilla - Minimap Replacement
    Sldata - Information such as online friends, FPS, Latency, Gold and so on.

(No thumbnail)

Quote Originally Posted by Pewpewarrows
    I'm in the process of making a very flexible UI, one that I can hopefully use in all 6 environments of play in WoW: Leveling, PvP Healing, PvP DPS, Raid Healing, Raid DPS, and Raid Tanking. My general school of thought is that there should have to be no modifications when switching from one of these rolls to another. The default version of the UI should provide as much information as necessary, in a minimalistic fashion, will retaining all the functionality you want for min/maxing the above six roles.

It's still very much a work in progress, but I have some preliminary shots:

Clean | Targets | Raid | Labeled

The way it's setup now I think would work just fine for Leveling, Raid Healing, Raid DPS, and Raid Tanking. I'm still trying to setup the Aloft nameplates for a more suitable tanking situation, but that's just a matter of me sitting down and playing with the options.

The next step is to make the UI very PvP friendly, which involves integrating Gladius, Afflicted, and a few other mods into the existing layout.

Any thoughts, comments, questions, and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Heh, that's funny. Your stream is on the frontpage and I was all "I'VE SEEN THAT UI!" Anyhow, an add on list would be really nice. I like some parts.

So this is my UI that I got on my holy paladin. I don't have one in raid though but since I use Grid and click for most of my healing you can figure out where my party and raidframes end up (ppl in my party just expand upwards and the raid goes to the right)
    [img width=400]http://chizu.se/pictures/wow/nozomi-ui.jpg[/img]

Newest WIP:

Thanks to Firstaidpsec (Ui Layout) and Tukz (Refacing DBM Bars) for the Inspiration!:

[img width=400]http://hdimage.org/images/tlsg0ifuginrf175pdpf.jpg[/img]
    Thanks Caiti for the Signature and Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kepi
    Newest WIP:

Thanks to Firstaidpsec (Ui Layout) and Tukz (Refacing DBM Bars) for the Inspiration!:

Like it a lot but staying with the base model of one of your old ones for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pewpewarrows
    I'm in the process of making a very flexible UI, one that I can hopefully use in all 6 environments of play in WoW: Leveling, PvP Healing, PvP DPS, Raid Healing, Raid DPS, and Raid Tanking. My general school of thought is that there should have to be no modifications when switching from one of these rolls to another. The default version of the UI should provide as much information as necessary, in a minimalistic fashion, will retaining all the functionality you want for min/maxing the above six roles.

It's still very much a work in progress, but I have some preliminary shots:

Clean | Targets | Raid | Labeled

The way it's setup now I think would work just fine for Leveling, Raid Healing, Raid DPS, and Raid Tanking. I'm still trying to setup the Aloft nameplates for a more suitable tanking situation, but that's just a matter of me sitting down and playing with the options.

The next step is to make the UI very PvP friendly, which involves integrating Gladius, Afflicted, and a few other mods into the existing layout.

Any thoughts, comments, questions, and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    your grid setup, i want it... please! i'm stuck using x-perl raid frames cos i can't get grid to look nice :<
    Sanctity, level 90 Blood elf protection Paladin of <Fallout> on Tarren Mill EU

First time poster here, so here it goes.

Casting

Addons

Focus target

10 Man

In 25 man just add more boxes

- - Monk Class Forum Moderator - -
    14/14H WW/BrM Monk | Armory | WoWHeroes | Ascent

Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Priest

(Click to enlarge)

Addons:

Bartender4
    BigWigs
    ButtonFacade
    ClassTimer (*)
    Clique (*)
    DrDamage
    eePanels2
    ElkanosBuffBars
    FuBar
    Grid
    MikScrollingBattleText
    Omen
    OmniCC (*)
    OneBag (*)
    Pitbull
    Prat
    Quartz
    Recount
    Squeenix
    XRS

(*) not visible

Could list more addons i use, but they're not necessary to recreate what is shown on the screenshot.

Any feedback is appreciated.

No download available atm.

Venara
    I would love to see a new version of this UI, since the post is from February. GOGO Venara

iLive, Venara posted a newer version of her UI on page 21 or 22 of the "Post Your UI" thread.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.ph...768#msg1062768
    There it is.
    We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. - Sgt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Battle of Serenity Valley

Quote Originally Posted by Kepi
    Newest WIP:

Anyone know how i can get my grid set up similar to Kepi's? I've been trying to fiddle with the grid options for quite some time but i can't get it to get the same look. What i want is the same Greyish-Black Color for the health of all classes to be the same and getting the class colors in the text. I don't know, but i use X-Perl, was curious if the fact that Kepi uses pitbull allows him/her to get that kind of look?