Page 68 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hi guys.
    I was lucky enough to get an updated version of velran's UI cause we were very close friends and we still are
    anyways here's the UI
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-08-05 at 07:38 AM.

Looks cool what's that glowing bar on the side of the raid frames with Rapture, Maw, PT, and Seal?

Quote Originally Posted by Megasportin View Post
    Hi guys.
    I was lucky enough to get an updated version of velran's UI cause we were very close friends and we still are
    anyways here's the UI
    I like the general look of this, however there are a few things I would personally change.
    A few of the pixel fonts are set to the wrong font size so they are a little bit blurry (the health font on your unitframes and the cooldown tracking bars above it).
    The borders on your powerauras/weakauras are nice, but maybe a 1pixel black outline would look better so they match your grid.
    I would say the same thing about your unitframes, minimap and buffs. If you give them a thin black border they will match very nicely.
    And finally, you could line up the ToT with the Target unitframe. It looks a bit odd being out of line. :P

Sorry for being picky. Just don't want to see a nice UI 'go to waste' so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by ODDLAWL View Post
    Looks cool what's that glowing bar on the side of the raid frames with Rapture, Maw, PT, and Seal?
    It's Called ExtraCD it tracks ur power gains and trinket procs with spec procs aswell preety neat

---------- Post added 2012-08-05 at 12:13 PM ----------

Hi.
    As for the pixel fonts in the SS they look blurry dunno why but they are clean to see with the UI itself
    As for the powerauras, SBF and the ToT thank you will change it since it will look cooler

My Holy Paladin UI.

It's so clean and nothing get's in the way or distracts me which I had problems with before (ADHD :/)
    http://i.imgur.com/b0fyB.jpg

Addons

AuraFrames
    Bartender4
    Button Facade
    Chatter
    Clean Icons
    CoolLine
    Masque
    PowerAuras
    Quartz
    Recount
    Sexymap
    ShadowedUF
    Tidyplates
    VuhDo
    Last edited by Xozat; 2012-08-08 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xozat View Post
    It's so clean and nothing get's in the way or distracts me which I had problems with before (ADHD :/)
    I agree that it is clean, but making it aesthetically pleasing is another thing :P
    Changing the borders on your Chatter, Sexymap, Masque/Bartender, Grid and CoolLine so that they all match would be a massive improvement Also, default Recount looks hideous D:

Quote Originally Posted by Tyriss View Post
    My Holy Paladin UI.

Personally that's just too much "Flashyness" especially the giant artwork that takes up roughly 30% of your screen
    Emaias

You guys QQ about how bad Blizz's Development team is... DO you have ANY idea how hard it is to kill Brock's Onyx with a Pikachu?! Yeah GG Nintendo

Quote Originally Posted by Emaias View Post
    Personally that's just too much "Flashyness" especially the giant artwork that takes up roughly 30% of your screen
    No way D:

More like 25% !

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    I agree that it is clean, but making it aesthetically pleasing is another thing :P
    Changing the borders on your Chatter, Sexymap, Masque/Bartender, Grid and CoolLine so that they all match would be a massive improvement Also, default Recount looks hideous D:
    I agree, I will make them match. Also why you gotta hate on recount?

I agree, I will make them match. Also why you gotta hate on recount?
    I don't hate it as an AddOn, but it's appearance is horrible. For that reason I prefer Skada

The Patient
    My UI. I try and keep everything clean and towards the lower center. I hate stray addons :<

Edit: Pic too big for forums, I'll just link it.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-08-10 at 07:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    Demonology Warlock = Beast Mastery Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Certin View Post
    Funny ... I've never seen a hunter transform into a huge ass gorilla and come and roflstomp ur ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Overwelm View Post
    My UI. I try and keep everything clean and towards the lower center. I hate stray addons :<

Edit: Pic too big for forums, I'll just link it.
    What raid frame addon is that?

Signature made by Serryn

Last edited by BoysBoysBoys; 2012-08-18 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YlfTheCasual View Post
    Never seen Vuhdo look like that, I'll have a play with it, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroneus View Post
    Never seen Vuhdo look like that, I'll have a play with it, cheers
    That's just default vuhdo skin. If you go to Options-Tools-Profiles, and check, there's vuhdo and bit'o'grid profile. If you load the default vuhdo one (which it should do automatically) that's what it'll look like.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroneus View Post
    What raid frame addon is that?
    vuhdo
    i believe

What are those 2 things in the left border of the screens?

High Overlord
    Top left is the Vuhdo config menu and the middle one looks like Powerauras or Weakauras menu. Either way they are just menus that are open to show all the ui options.