Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Wazooty View Post
    Where is your target bar when you have one? I rather like UIs with a centralized player health bar, but the target health bar always looks rather out of place to me.
    By the side of my own frame, Actually i see now it was a fail by me to not show it...

You can see where it cuts the actuall frame you see on the big screenshot
    Last edited by Treeston; 2013-06-18 at 05:57 AM.
    Hots EU: Etapic#2214

Current project: obviously the boss frames are not done.

Last edited by Darth Belichick; 2013-06-18 at 04:35 AM.

For anyone who is interested for the UI remake here you go. Once again this is not 100% complete. Nor does it match 100% I added in my own thoughts to the UI and what my girlfriend thought would look good too.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...lvUI.html#info
    Last edited by Kkthnxbye; 2013-06-18 at 09:16 AM.

Round about way, but here is my UI.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryas View Post
    Current project: obviously the boss frames are not done.
    http://i.imgur.com/tVoWt72.jpg
    I would not use bright borders ever.
    | Simple is beautiful.
    | Roth UI | Roth UI FAQ | Github | Zork (WoW) | Zork (D3) | TDMOG

"I wonder what the non-pathetic people are doing tonight?" - Rajesh Koothrappali (The Big Bang Theory)

Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    Why not? So it can be some form of grey or black like everyone else's UI? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ryas View Post
    Why not? So it can be some form of grey or black like everyone else's UI? lol
    Too me, it just makes the borders stand out way too much and drawing to much attention to it at all times. Makes it hard to ignore certain aspects that you don't wanna see when focusing on watching out for shit on the floor and similar stuff.

There was a bug in the loader which Real fixed for me. (Ty Real) It should be loading properly assuming you play at the stated resolution.

You can always move the chat over a little if you're experiencing an issue with those buttons. They're anchored to the chat frame and will move accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Chult View Post
    There was a bug in the loader which Real fixed for me. (Ty Real) It should be loading properly assuming you play at the stated resolution.

You can always move the chat over a little if you're experiencing an issue with those buttons. They're anchored to the chat frame and will move accordingly.
    Hey. Tried to re-install with the latest version, but still the buttons was outside my screen.
    But just did as suggested and moved the entire chatframe, and there the buttons came tagging along.

Doing some slight changes to it to suit my class though, will post an image when i am done tinkering.

This is my current UI. Well my only UI I can use with ease. The layout was inspired by Pixil and their layout.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...lvUI.html#info

Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    Agreed, it looks real bad:/

Ya'll don't be too harsh with Ryas, you have to know his Ui history (like I do) to understand the white borders
    I, myself, used white borders once upon a time!

@ Ryas,
    I'm sure you can come up with a good solution to include those data texts into the layout, as currently they look lonely pushed away to the bottom all alone

Also, I don't know if the buff bar is working well there, maybe if the timers weren't set outside the icons?

Glad to see you posting again

<3
    Ish

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    Ya'll don't be too harsh with Ryas, you have to know his Ui history (like I do) to understand the white borders

@ Ryas,
    I'm sure you can come up with a good solution to include those data texts into the layout, as currently they look lonely pushed away to the bottom all alone

Also, I don't know if the buff bar is working well there, maybe if the timers weren't set outside the icons?

<3
    Ish
    Ish!!! Does your UI support Arena Prep Frames?

I got regular arena frames working...but i HATE HATE HATE bliz's default arena prep frames...

Is this in the works ever? I love PVP!!!!

<3 your UI

Hmmm, Arena frames...I will take a look and see, send me a pm with the specifics of what info would need to be displayed, my own pvp experience stops at bg's.

Hmmm, Arena frames...I will take a look and see, send me a pm with the specifics of what info would need to be displayed, my own pvp experience stops at bg's.
    Ish, is there anyway I can make the background for the cast bar a little bigger, its a touch small for my preference.
    Edit - Its kgpanels - being braindead after a week of nightshifts -,-'
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2013-06-18 at 11:21 PM.

Used the same layout as cares UI in Elv. Turned out alright i think.
    i.imgur.com/oLIV2aJ.jpg
    Last edited by kornzy; 2013-06-18 at 10:35 PM.

@Ish

Downloaded your UI been tweaking it to fit/work @ 1440x900

^-- this is how it looks atm. Just gotten home after a week of night shifts so my brain is a bubbling pool of mess so point out if ive missed anything and ima get on it nice and quick.

Edit: is there any way to get just my debuffs on the target to show like the buffs above the player frame?
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2013-06-18 at 11:57 PM.

@ Ryas,

<3
    Ish
    I think I've been around as long as your have, hell, probably longer. But that bright of white looks a bit assaulting to the eyes :P. I would still keep them light colored, but make them a bit darker than they are now. I've always loved Ryas' UIs ever since BC.

That picture Saeto drew up on a critique calling him a gold farmer comes to mind xD

. The Artist also known as Epiphany .

Anyone able to post / repost the code for skada that shortens the damage number - from 1005929503 into like 100.53m

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Anyone able to post / repost the code for skada that shortens the damage number - from 1005929503 into like 100.53m
    I think this is it:

Code:
    local SkadaFormatValueText = Skada.FormatValueText

local function FormatValues(value, enabled, ...)
    	if value == nil then
    		return
    	elseif ( type(value) == "number" or ( type(value) == "string" and value:match("^[-+]?[%d.,]+$") )) and tonumber(value) > 1000 then
    		value = Skada:FormatNumber(tonumber(value))
    	end
    	return value, enabled, FormatValues(...)
    end

function Skada:FormatValueText(...)
    	return SkadaFormatValueText(self, FormatValues(...))
    end