Thread: Post Your UI

Re: [Healers] Post your UI Part 2

Basically Jasje's UI with 1 or 2 changes that I made myself. Its pretty nice I think, the only thing that is possibly annoying for me is the fact that the Grid is in the bottom right, and sometimes, if i'm tired and go tunnel visioned i stare, and i dont move out of things because I cant see them, but I don't think that it would look very good at all in the middle of my screen >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck
    If they do incorporate Worgen and Goblins as playable races it will be the last straw. I've let my children play this (somewhat evil) game in my Christian household for long enough. These changes will bring a whole new level of evil and Satanism that I can't stand by and let my kids experience. I will be cancelling.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Oneoldfogie

Basically Jasje's UI with 1 or 2 changes that I made myself. Its pretty nice I think, the only thing that is possibly annoying for me is the fact that the Grid is in the bottom right, and sometimes, if i'm tired and go tunnel visioned i stare, and i dont move out of things because I cant see them, but I don't think that it would look very good at all in the middle of my screen >.<
    nice to see u use my interface!
    the thing is im a dps so cba to put grid somewhere else.

Re: Post Your UI

Mage

Idle

Combat

Raid

Druid

Idle

Target

Combat

Usually go resto in BGs but went as feral this time.
    Group

Quote Originally Posted by Saed
    Hey everyone ^^
    I've been playing around with my setup again, trying to make it more efficient while still retaining a pleasant look. I was primarily worried about my UFs not being completely how I wanted them to be, in part because the information was somewhat messy. I looked around and settled on a few design ideas I enjoyed and tried to replicate them while still making them my own (instead of simply using someone else's UI).

There's a few things I'd like to work on to further improve both the efficiency and "neatness" of my UI, and I would very much appreciate if some of you more knowledgeable people could lend me a hand on that. For one, I've been playing around with rBuff (instead of the more standard SBF) for my buff / debuff frame, but as far as I can tell, it doesn't include a GUI. While I'm not beyond getting into the .lua file myself and trying to experiment with it, I'd like to know if anyone has been able to filter out certain buffs (primarily by time remaining). I'm trying out rBuff because it came pretty much out of the box with the look I wanted, so I didn't have to meddle too much with it.

In any case, this is what I've got so far:

Edit: Boo, HDImage wasn't being cooperative =(

Wtb upload. Very nice ui. What font style is that also? Thanks

Decided to make a light, custom healer UI.

I call it, "Out of the Box UI" because well, all your info is in a center box :O

I don't have actual raid or party shots at the moment, as it still needs some polish, so you'll have to make do with pitbull's config mode.

Some note's -
    Players pet and focus target are only there off to the side because of pitbulls config mode, i'll probably never use focus, and i'll fix pet later if i ever really need to.

The red bar is of coarse visualheal, looks weird, but it's just because i have full HP. this shouldn't happen in practice.

Trust me, it looks better without those icons that come from config mode, it really does fit.

Target window is set to deficit, so it fills up red instead of depleting.

All Buttons are hidden till mouseover.

- AG unit frames
    - Dominos
    - Prat
    - Sexy Map
    - Grid
    - Quartz
    - DBM
    - Titan Bar
    - Simple Buff Bars
    - Ark Inventory
    - Recount
    - Omen
    - Clique
    - eepanels

Frame(s) above player are focus and focus target
    Frame above target is targets target.

I also use this same interface for shadow. Your dot timers are replaced by the buff timers you see in the screen shot.

http://img218.imageshack.us/i/wowscr...709210644.jpg/
    can't be arsed to resize it so click if you want to see it.

UIs are overrated. That's how I got my normal hardmodes.

(Copied my post from "post your UI" since it's a healer UI to )

I call it, "Out of the Box UI" because well, all your info is in a center box :O

I don't have actual raid or party shots at the moment, as it still needs some polish, so you'll have to make do with pitbull's config mode.

Some note's -
    Players pet and focus target are only there off to the side because of pitbulls config mode, i'll probably never use focus, and i'll fix pet later if i ever really need to.

The red bar is of coarse visualheal, looks weird, but it's just because i have full HP. this shouldn't happen in practice.

Trust me, it looks better without those icons that come from config mode, it really does fit.

Here's mine:
    I tend to move the frames around alot, depending what I am doing.

In Raid:

Addons:
    Dominoes
    Button Facade
    Ag Unitframes
    Healbot :
    Arkinventory
    Gnomish Yellow Pages
    Deadly Boss Mods
    Sexymap
    Cartographer

The overall goal was to make a standard UI across a Paladin, Hunter and a Priest (the Best Tank, DPS and Healer :P)

(No thumbnail)
    http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/1...p10records.png
    Signature too large, resize please.

Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Priest

(Click to enlarge)

Addons:

Bartender4
    BigWigs
    ButtonFacade
    ClassTimer (*)
    Clique (*)
    DrDamage
    eePanels2
    ElkanosBuffBars
    FuBar
    Grid
    MikScrollingBattleText
    Omen
    OmniCC (*)
    OneBag (*)
    Pitbull
    Prat
    Quartz
    Recount
    Squeenix
    XRS

(*) not visible

Could list more addons i use, but they're not necessary to recreate what is shown on the screenshot.

Any feedback is appreciated.

No download available atm.

Venara

Such a nice clean UI love it!

What resolution do you use? =( pity there is no download would love to use it.. I'm no good at putting UI's together.

Thanks anyway Venara at least i have something to work towards

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness Seraph

[center]Idle

Party

Raid(10 man only, as I only heal alt 10 mans, but, with some scaling you could probably make 25 work to.)

Some note's -

Perhaps shorten the player and target frame so it fits the hight of your raid frames, and then lengthen your cast bars.
    Willperhaps give a better look when not casting, making it look square and not like a huge H

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5...0709125640.jpg

That's my UI.

Tell me what you think about it

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness Seraph

Idle

Party

Raid(10 man only, as I only heal alt 10 mans, but, with some scaling you could probably make 25 work to.)

Some note's -

Id move the "box" down a bit to have better viewing area of your surroundings, as it is right now anything under you will be blocked. As a healer the pitbull party/raid frames suck you can get much more information out of Grid or anything else thats made for healers like Healbot. Other than that i cant really see anything else that i'd change.
    Thanks Caiti for the Signature and Avatar

Many thanks to Kips and some others for inspiring me with their UI's, allowing me to construct my own:

Solo, idle.

Raid, target.

Raid, target, casting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kepi
    Id move the "box" down a bit to have better viewing area of your surroundings, as it is right now anything under you will be blocked. As a healer the pitbull party/raid frames suck you can get much more information out of Grid or anything else thats made for healers like Healbot. Other than that i cant really see anything else that i'd change.
    I kinda have the camera angle set up for myself in a certain way, that i can see my feet, That and my real healer is a tauren, so there is a good deal more area to work with there, but i dunno, i might move it, i havent actually used it in a raid yet.

As for grid/healbot, i used grid up till i made this UI, and there isent much i'll get out of it i wont get out of pitbull(aside from debuffs, but i have Decursive, so i can already see debuffs there. I also totally refuse to ever let healbot hold my hand. I've long since learned to heal on my own with mouseover macro's.

Addons that are Visible:

Grid - Raid Frames
    Pitbull4 - Unit Frames (Caith design)
    Chatter - Chat frame modifications
    Wintertimer - shows time to Wintergrasp battles.
    Omen - Threat Meter
    KGPanels - Various decorations.
    AZcastbar - Castbar as well as the Player buffs on the right.
    Bartender4 with Buttonfacade Rothar skin
    Chinchilla - Minimap Replacement
    Sldata - Information such as online friends, FPS, Latency, Gold and so on.