DW Gearing Question...

My DK have been 80 for a month or so and has been 2h forever. I know how to gear a 2h DK pretty well, but what I don't know is how to gear a DW DK.

What tpye of stats are worth more than others?? str/ap/haste/crit??
    What type of OH do i need?? fast/slow/high top end/high DPS?
    Which aura is better Blood or Unholy??

i have searched multiple boards and the only thing I can find is how to spec DW. I am not trying to get info quick by making a new post.. I am just trying to get info period.

Could anyone help me out??

Re: DW Gearing Question...

as a DW Dk the first stat you have to get is hit then expertise.
    the amount of both depends wether you are a tank or a dps (especially for expertise)

i assume your are speaking of presence and not aura. and the both you mention lead me to think you are a dps.

then i think you'd better be in blood presence.
    for the weapon, most of our special tehcniques are weapon based demage so better take a slow one in MH to have a good weapon damage range. in OH i don't know. the one with the better dps i guess.
    Sapped girls don't say no

Re: DW Gearing Question...

If you go 0/32/39 or something like that for 3 diseases, then your offhand should be fast (like rouges we use main hand specials and no offhand specials, so faster for more chance to proc blood caked strikes and killing machine).
    Blood caked strikes are always made with your main and a faster offhand gives you more bcs.

Then as Kadvael said: Hit!

You'll be using spells to do damage and spells have a higher miss chance.