beacon of light.

hello. im looking for a timer mod for beacon of light. anyone know of any? if so please link where its is thanks. i keep forgetting to refresh it since im not used to it. this is my second paladin. most of my time on my other pally was in BC

edit: found one in a past post. closed
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life. My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

Re: beacon of light.

I tried classtimer for this but it's annoying because it only shows on yourself, your target, or your focus. then I upgraded my healbot and found in the settings it has icons and timers for both Bacon and SS. healbot = profit all around.

deadly boss mod has an option to setup timers for spells. with a simple macro you can get what your looking for...

ive bound it to my Healbot and put the notify timer on 20 sec.... so when ur Beacon of Light is on 20 sec you will see a timer on the name of the person you've casted it on.
    in my case i just [shift + middle mouse button] and it refreshes (Bound it wutever you like)

Kerb.

Using this my self:

/cast [target=mouseover,help][] Beacon of Light
    /in 55 /w Your name Beacon of Light is expiring!

Its mouseover because i am healing with grid.

@kerberros: how to active the timer in healbot?

@deeveeus: had the same problem. SpellReminder fixed it for me (it tracks all possible cooldowns,buffs,debuffs and displays them as Name Spell Duration. You can even deactivate cooldowns/debuffs and only activate sacred shield and beacon of light)

ZOMGbuffs - best adon!!

Here is what I am using, requires deadly boss mod tho

/cast [Target=Focus] Beacon of Light
    /dbm timer 59 Beacon of Light!

I am also using this on Sacred Shield, but without the focus

I use Tell Me When, if you're a visual person you may like it. I have it set to track its duration on my focus, then I just use a macro to re-apply Beacon of Light on my focus. Makes it simple and eliminates a step in terms of re-targeting before re-buffing.
    Ephemera - Grievance - Thrall [H]
    Sybilfawlty - We Have Cookies - Stormrage [A]