Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Love is in the Air, Arena Tournament, Blue posts

Hurray.. Back to FFB pve and frost pvp.. Will miss you arcane..
    Quote Originally Posted by Malleus
    One of the bosses in this game is a god called Al'ar (pron: al'lah) who spawns an endless supply of minions who explode when they die. I think Muslims have greater concerns than whether or not Shadow Word: Death fulfils the requirements of halal.

MuTe

--------------------------------------------------------
    1) Bear trap is going to allow some dps before it breaks.

Blizz: "We've decided this not good enough and are going to roll this into freeze trap."
    Hunters: "Yay!"

A few days pass.

Blizz: "Well, the technology does not exist. We'll do it when the technology is available."
    Hunters: "That's understandable. We can wait a few months..."

2) 41 Survival is replaced with Trap Mastery.

Blizz: "Since we've given up on the 'Release when it's done philosophy' so we can make the holidays, this 41 talent will suck. Sorry. We'll fix it soon after launch of WOTLK."
    Hunters: "Oh...kay..."

3) Disengage is broken at any angle except flat, even level land.

Blizz: "Well, the technology to fix this does not exist. We're working on technology to fix this..."
    Hunters: "Well... we can wait..."

4) Ammunition Changes in 3.1

Blizz: "Down with ammo! Hunters for too long have had to PAY to arena, PAY to farm, PAY to do anything that no other classes has to pay to do. No more ammo pouches, no more ammo."
    Hunters: "Yay!"

A few days later.

Blizz: "Well, the technology to change this does not exist. We're working on technology to fix it and will implement the chance when/if we ever have that technology."
    ----------------------------------------------------

FFS Blizzard! Stop postphoning things, and fix the issues allready. Im seriously beginning to doubt about your programmers.

Why can a DK do Deathgrip, and a hunter not have a similar technique for Disengage?!

Why could u make Druids and DK pets jump towards targets, and never been able to fix the issue where Hunter pets walk all the way around agroing mobs in the entire instance instead of just jumping of?! They even have the jumping animation!

Why cant u put the HEXX technology on the Freezing trap?!

And why cant u make all bows act like the Sunwell bow?

The techniques are there!! And uve run out of excuses. And when ur at it, also fix Heart of the Phoenix! To many arena matches are lost because my pet bars become gray and unusable after using Heart of the Phoenix. These arent mindbreaking fixes really.

Murloc pet for 20 euros? Sign me in.

Or do you have to do well in arena to get it aswell or is participating enough?

Quote Originally Posted by harod
    Most likely, they moved it to a few Northrend bosses. Hopefully another easy one like the first boss in Nexus for the winter caps.
    Try few times, at least the Northrend ones aren't 100% droprate in normal mode at least . Tried UK 3 times in normal mode, dropped on third. Then we did it in heroic, dropped there again and I won. First boss in there, afaik it can also drop in Ahn'kahet and HoS but don't know which bosses, probably human ones.

God I hope they do something with the Priest Hymns... Those two spells are worthless.

"Time is immeasurable, we can only see the perceptible effects of it. Maybe now you'll understand why I have no time."

Just found a bug with "Shafted!". You need to get at least one arrow first, put it on a hotkey - pick a target - cast the arrow but interrupt the cast as soon as you can. You get to keep the arrow but at the same time it counts towards the achivement. Hope it helps someone.

That isnt new, and a guildie of mine used it to have unlimited arrows.

40x Peddlefeet in a raid ftl.

Xanity

Hey, after reading that I just cleared BRD (well skipped alot) to get to the Princess!

MMO Champ - 1
    Me - 0

My Love is Like a Red, Red Rose
    Obtain a Bouquet of Red Roses or Bouquet of Ebon Roses.

* The Bouquet of Red Roses is found on Archivist Galford (Stratholme), Illyanna Ravenoak (Dire Maul), Princess Moira Bronzebeard (Blackrock Depths) and Lorekeeper Polkelt.
    * The Bouquet of Ebon Roses is found on Maiden of Grief (Halls of Stone), Prince Keleseth (Utgarde Keep) and Prince Taldaram.

I just pointlessly went through BRD and killed the Princess, she didnt drop the Bouquet

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Nation of Adoration / Nation of Adoration
    Get a Gift of Adorations from each capital city.

Tokens are bought from Innkeepers during the event. Giving a token to a guard will affect you with the Adored debuff and will reward you with a Gift of Adorations. This won't work all the time, you can also get the Heartbroken debuff and in this case you just won't get anything. You can cancel the Heartbroken debuff with a Unbestowed Friendship Bracelets ... Which is the whole point of the achievement! Just make other players happy!
    GIFT of adoration is from NON-GUARDS. Same for flowers/poems/pies. Non-guards give these 100%.

Guards give PLEDGE of adoration and cards/pledges.

You do not get achievement update for giving to a guard every hour.

I'm guessing I can get the ebon roses from the bosses on non heroic as well as heroic correct? dont want to waste my time running them non heroic to find out I can't get them
    Can't stop the train baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Peladin
    I'm guessing I can get the ebon roses from the bosses on non heroic as well as heroic correct? dont want to waste my time running them non heroic to find out I can't get them
    3 man non-heroic HoS killing maiden, takes 5 mins. Then do it 2 more times.

Maybe I missed something but according to the post the Bouquets can be used as the hand full of petals for the achievements. Just tried it for the "Fist full of love" and didn't get the achievement update. Only worked with the petals I got from the packages.

Alright, Keydar likes dudes
    BAMF.

Something definitely needs to be done about instance saving because it is done both unintentionally and intentionally.

Granted this is a new problem because of easier raids and more people raiding.

Personally, I think you should be able to right click on a toon and look up that toons raid info. After that you should be able to look up a raidID number and find out which bosses have been dropped.

A confirmation screen would be nice before you enter. However, just the same it would be nice for raid instances like VoA where there are no mobs up, that you not get saved the sceond you zone in either. Maybe something along the lines of if you actually enter combat then you get saved. Or even a confirmation screen once you enter along the lines of what is currently in the game "you are not in the right instance" (or whatever the hell the the words are when you get booted out of an instance.). With something like "you have entered a saved instance, you have 30 seconds to exit the instance before you get saved."

some edits on the new post..

the achievement Flirt with Disaster... you need to use the handful of Rose Petals, not the offhand roses. if you use the offhand you wont get the achievement.

They should just copy LOTRO system.

15+ Year Old Account

Hmm gonna try the "I'll take out my Huge Axe and chop off your head off" line at my boss someday..

And whats up with the "the ice stone has melted" spam....
    Junglebeast @ Stormscale EU |

Fistful of Love
    Use a Handful of Rose Petals or your Bouquet of Red Roses / Bouquet of Ebon Roses on each of the race/class combination.

Tested it, too. It does not work with the ebon roses only with a handful of roses.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl4ckSh33p
    Fistful of Love
    Use a Handful of Rose Petals or your Bouquet of Red Roses / Bouquet of Ebon Roses on each of the race/class combination.

Tested it, too. It does not work with the ebon roses only with a handful of roses.
    My test showed the same. Heck even the achievement in game specifies the handful of rose petals.

Flirt with Disaster also specifies the handful of petals and NOT the bouquet.

"Most of these achievements are easily completed because they rely heavily on items found in Gifts of Adorations and Pledge of Adoration. You can easily get them and you can also buy them from other players at the Auction House if you're running short on time."

Even this is 100% incorrect. The gifts and pledges were made BoP in 3.0.8 and if I recall there was even news about it on MMO. What gives? Who is doing these posts so poorly that they can't even get the information straight. I'm becoming increasingly disappointed with all the misinformation MMO Champion is spreading around. Get your facts straight or don't bother running a website about WoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Heartmender
    Use the Unbestowed Friendship Bracelets on 20 players affected by the Heartbroken debuff. You can find the bracelets inside the Gift of Adorations you get when you offer a Love Token to a guard in capital cities.
    The guards will not give Gift of Adorations only the vendors/trainers/non-guards etc will.

Quote Originally Posted by ComaCanadian
    some edits on the new post..

the achievement Flirt with Disaster... you need to use the handful of Rose Petals, not the offhand roses. if you use the offhand you wont get the achievement.
    confirmed it does not work with the new one. but if u still have the old red bouquet one it does work and it has been tested personally.

too bad we cant obtain that one anymore =/