Thread: Savage defense

Savage defense

So am i right, this is means our most important ability ll be lacerate and swipe even on single targets to maximize sd proc?
    So if u got around 40% crit with swipe/lacerate and auto-attack(maul) u ll have 56% chance/sec that sd procs. On bosses with min. 2sec attack speed this means u have an almost guaranteed 1,4k absorb shield for every hit.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Savage defense

Ehm... no?

What does have Lacerate have to do with Savage Defense? It procs off critical strikes, and the only part of Lacerate capable of a critical hit is the initial damage. The dot is totally irrilevant.

Our aggro rotation, both on bosses and aoe packs, isn't gonna change beacuse of Savage Defense to be honest. We already fill every GCD something that can crit (saved Demo Roar). Why should things change?

Stop dropping these "truths" randomly people. You're helping noone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

Re: Savage defense

Quote Originally Posted by arel00
    Ehm... no?

What does have Lacerate have to do with Savage Defense? It procs off critical strikes, and the only part of Lacerate capable of a critical hit is the initial damage. The dot is totally irrilevant.

Our aggro rotation, both on bosses and aoe packs, isn't gonna change beacuse of Savage Defense to be honest. We already fill every GCD something that can crit (saved Demo Roar). Why should things change?

Stop dropping these "truths" randomly people. You're helping noone.
    ^^ if your rotation changes because of Savage Defense, you were doing something wrong pre 3.1