What wepon would you rather use.

/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Shift-click this to place a link into a chat message: \124cffa335ee\124Hitem:40343:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0\124h[Armageddon]\124h\124r");
    or
    /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Shift-click this to place a link into a chat message: \124cffa335ee\124Hitem:39417:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0\124h[Death's Bite]\124h\124r");

right now im a blood dk with deaths bite.
    heres my armory
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...nd&n=Thefonnzy
    i like the sword better.
    haha im not sure how it would effect my dps.

Re: What wepon would you rather use.

so those links didnt work.
    so 1 sec

Death's Bite, without a second thought.

If you need hit : Death's bite

If you're hit capped without the axe : Armageddon.

Remember you get 3 expertise (full points not rating!) from using a sword since you're human which is always a nice little extra.

whats hit cap?
    mines 8.37% atm
    i think. lol i think its 8%-9%

Deaths bite imo.
    Fk haste, id rather have the hit & mroe crit. Even if I was hit capped, I'm sure I'll replace a piece and lose hit somewhere else.

Though, I like armageddon more visually.

Also, to answer Sam's question, I believe hit cap is 9% about 295 hit rating.
    I THINK, check around here, I 4get the exact rating.

EDIT: 295.11 is 2h rating

I'm not sure what the cap is for dual wielding.

Melee 2h hit cap is 8% after some EJ number crunchers tested it out extensively.

Although you still need to consider spellhit cap remains 17%

I would probably use Death's bite out of the two, haste is a bit average compared to so much hit on the axe (Freeing up Enchants/Gems if applicable for strength stacking), but being human would make it a tougher choice with regards the the expertise boost.

Check his armory, if he gets rid of his hit sockets he'd be in perfect shape with Death's Bite

Plugging in my armory into Lootrank and using stat weights for my particular build (Unholy), Death's Bite looks to be a little bit better than Armageddon. I would suggest you get the relative stat weights from EJ and plug them into Lootrank, and import your armory, it should give you a good idea of what are upgrades and where they come from and whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullshifter
    Plugging in my armory into Lootrank and using stat weights for my particular build (Unholy), Death's Bite looks to be a little bit better than Armageddon. I would suggest you get the relative stat weights from EJ and plug them into Lootrank, and import your armory, it should give you a good idea of what are upgrades and where they come from and whatnot.
    This

when comparing items that close in quality, the only real way to know is to do some spreadsheeting to find out which will benefit you the most given your current stats. My gut tells me the axe is better due to the low value haste currently has, but factoring in your 3 expertise (24.585 rating) makes things a bit more complicated.

And yes,
    8% melee hit is the non-DW cap (263 unbuffed, 230 w/ a draenei)
    17% spell hit is the spell cap (446 unbuffed, 368 w/ a spriest or moonkin, 341 w/ a draenei, 263 if you have virulance)
    27% melee hit is the DW white cap, but you won't want to reach that even if you DW. That would be 875 rating.
    Main: Enhance Shaman
    Current alt status:
    80 Unholy DK - 80 Feral Druid - 80 Disc Priest
    80 Ret Paladin - 80 Arcane Mage - 80 Prot Warrior
    77 Warlock - 80 Marks Hunter - 75 Rogue

I participated in the legendary Bacon thread.

betrayer of humanity > deaths bite > jawbone > most other 213ilvl > titansteel destroyer > all other 200ilvl

very basic weapon guide
    Val'anyr Completed: July 9
    Mimiron's Head
    Comablack @ magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by comablack
    betrayer of humanity > deaths bite > jawbone > most other 213ilvl > titansteel destroyer > all other 200ilvl

very basic weapon guide
    idk about that... I would take my jawebone over death's bite in a heart beat.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

I will take either, i still have the Edge of Oblivion and i'm in like full epics

Death's Bite !

Even if you were Hit Capped, the 32 crit rating you gain from death's Bite is better then haste.

IF you are human and IF you are hit capped WITHOUT death's Bite hit rating... then yeah the Armaggedon wins