15+ Year Old Account

Could i tank in an heroic raid?

Hello! This is my armory profile http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ther&n=Dudeguy, i need some advice for upgrade my armor, i want to tank in a 25 men raid.

What should i need to upgrade?

Thx in advance!

Re: Could i tank in an heroic raid?

Seeing as when my guild started doing Naxx 25 our prot paladin was wearing 2-3 epics, rest blues and tier 6.5 I think you'll be fine, at least for the starting bosses. Patchwerk might be an issue if you are the hateful strike soaker and your healers aren't good.

you can look at http://www.maintankadin.failsafedesi...ic.php?t=17534
    there some tips and minimal values. It is very close to your value (1k hp less then mentioned). I would enchant your gear and you are there for sure.

You should be fine from what I can see,

For upgrades I´d start with some enchants, Stamina on bracers, Shoulder enchant, Defense on your cloak, weapon (20 str for threat+mitigration, weaponchain for pure threat or mongoose for pure avoidance. My favourite is 20 str, it´s a drop from vanilla wow though so it can be abit tricky to find an enchanter who knows the formula. With your hit% I think a weaponchain is a great option, you don´t have pursuit of justice either so you´d benefit from the lowered disarm effect aswell.
    Also socket your gems with blue quality gems, atleast for stuff you plan on keeping.

Since you are an engineer I´d get ride of the helmet aswell, Goggles are a much better if you ask me, you could suffer abit from the loss in stamina but the expertise will lower spikedmg and make it abit easier on healers.

I realy love thsoe morons that socket item with BY with 2 blue gems and then socket other item with Blue socket with green gem.
    /fail
    Enchant ur gear.
    Get some items from heroics. Change this gorrible thinket at least for trink from HoL

Quote Originally Posted by GDMANYAK
    I realy love thsoe morons that socket item with BY with 2 blue gems and then socket other item with Blue socket with green gem.
    /fail
    Enchant ur gear.
    Get some items from heroics. Change this gorrible thinket at least for trink from HoL
    And I love people who only answer to tell others how much they suck only to make themselves feel better.
    /EPIC FAIL

So u are probably 1 of those ppl that suck :-)
    And i don't feel better tbh ...