Thread: Two man Kara

Two man Kara

Me(enhancement Shaman) and My guildie Holyrevenge(Protection Paladin) duoed the whole of kara .
    Its not a big deal or an amazing thing to do but we are proud of it, i will admit it, it was not hard at all, in fact the hardest thing about was chest, which took 4 tries, since it requires you to get a bit lucky as well as know what to do, and all other bosses was one shot, except illhoof cause we forgot about the demon chains for the first go ^^;.
    Well it was fun and it is a very good source of money, we will do it every week, and also the mount dropped and he won it(Attumen's mount) and i just wanted to share our joy with some people .

Yes

Deleted

Re: Two man Kara

how much money you recon you made?

Quote Originally Posted by Krenus
    and also the mount dropped and he won it(Attumen's mount) and i just wanted to share our joy with some people .
    So lucky
    Have soloed Attumen and Morose a few lockouts since wotlk came and i havent seen neither mount nor crusader enchant

That's awesome Good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Yeucks
    how much money you recon you made?
    Mmm i am not sure, def 300g+ though couting 20g each boss so thats random BOE blues we still manage to sell and boss epics.
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Caelia
    So lucky
    Have soloed Attumen and Morose a few lockouts since wotlk came and i havent seen neither mount nor crusader enchant
    You mean mongoose? Lol
    How do you 2 man nethershite? Don't you need a few for the beams?

and also the mount dropped and he won it(Attumen's mount)

Pics or it didn't happen
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by Solidseal
    and also the mount dropped and he won it(Attumen's mount)

Pics or it didn't happen
    ask and you shall receive.

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Krenus
    ask and you shall receive.

^^ nice
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

grats on the clear, think a holy pally/prot warrior could do it?

Defenently, prot warrior holy pala is a very able composition, though it would take hours.
    Quote from: Moweropois on July 24, 2009, 12:21:29 am
    A better question is how are you going to shoot up the mall with a Gun license?

Were you the guy running around my block holding a piece of paper earlier and yelling "bang"?

if you're going to click atleast put your main skills closer together

I'm sceptical about this claim, unless they skipped Netherspite. The last DK that claimed to Solo Kara did not have Nether in his video.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

Quote Originally Posted by Kudos
    I'm sceptical about this claim, unless they skipped Netherspite. The last DK that claimed to Solo Kara did not have Nether in his video.
    Next time we can video it, netherspite was very simple, for the first time i was red beam and he was green, we let blue hit netherspite all times, then the next beam phase i took green and he took red and we just continue dpsing the boss down, he does not hit hard at all and it was a very easy fight.

I like my buttons where they are, surprisingly enough i can do reach them in time, with their positions, and on fights like Patchwerk also i just press the lava lash and storm strike key and just button the spells i need.
    Yes

I'm pretty sure the only beam that absolutely has to be picked up is the green one.

The red one is fine without anyone in it, the blue beam ( at lvl 80 ) would probably cause an enh shaman to murder the bosses hp in under a minute.
    Level 80 Draenei Shaman - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Malorne&n=Sh%C3%A4mwow

Quote Originally Posted by Shaamwow
    I'm pretty sure the only beam that absolutely has to be picked up is the green one.

The red one is fine without anyone in it, the blue beam ( at lvl 80 ) would probably cause an enh shaman to murder the bosses hp in under a minute.
    Well i try blue bean next time , we only done red/green to take it safe, we prefer him doing a bit more damage then taking less lol
    Yes