Am i on the right path...

Hey guys.
    First ive been reading alot in here, and mixed all info up with info from a good friend, whos DK push around 5-6k dps.

First off amory: http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...&n=Juugsknight

Yes another 32/39 spec.
    I know im a bit low on Hit and Crit, and gearwise is what ive been able to get my hands on. Raiding Naxx 3 times every week, just been unlucky on /roll.
    Been in Nexus like 100 times for the ring but no luck. Working on badges to get the chest, after that hands and wrist.

Rotations:
    Single target.
    IT>PS>BS>BS>(If Boss Summon Gargoyle)HB
    IT>PS>IT>IT>HB-----When Gargoyle is down Death Coil for dumping Runic power.

AOE.
    IT>PS>Pestilence>HB>BB
    Switch target
    Blood Tap
    IT>Pestilence>HB>BB

I can push out around 3k DPS, haveing Bone Shield up all the time, feed up on Dragonfin Filet and falsking Endless rage.

Question is:
    Is this kk for my stats on gear and stats and rotations, or do u guys see spots where i can improve, other than gearwise??

Re: Am i on the right path...

I don't understand the fascination with dual wielding. I mean I really just don't get it. Someone enlighten me.

Quote Originally Posted by awake2830
    I don't understand the fascination with dual wielding. I mean I really just don't get it. Someone enlighten me.
    There is none, drop the dual wielding now and get yourself a hefty fine two-hander.

Quote Originally Posted by Shapeshiftr
    There is none, drop the dual wielding now and get yourself a hefty fine two-hander.
    Now, I don't know as much about DK's as others...but to me dual wielding seems like a pointless investment of five talent points just so you can have more itemization worries. Like I said, I don't understand the fascination with it.

Furthermore, I don't understand most of these hybrid builds. I think people are just out thinking themselves due to the high DK population, and some need to be different.

Duel wield was a good way to get yourself great weapons thus more dps, since one-hands were only used by hunters for stats, now with the nerf to mutilate, the dramatical increase of combat rogues will not grant you that, back to two-hands and big crits.
    YOU FACE NOT MALCHEZAR ALONE, BUT THE LEGIONS I COMMAND!

They also nerfed the one major reason you would play DW as a DK, and thats your killing machine would proc more when you had 2 1H weps. They changed Killing Machine to be a proc per minute, closely resembling a Enhance shamans Windfury Weapon.

If Windfury/ Killing machine(Like it used to pre-hotfix) was just a random proc, useing two 1.6 speed weapons would make you a GOD, as you would be 100% critting on almost every hit.

What this all means is simple, you will get the same PPM(proc per minute), if not more ppm, with a slow 2H weapon. They liked this idea to balance shaman using 2Handers in PvP and 1H DW in pve.
    It's okay, I'm just more evolved than the rest of you.

Obviusly none of you guys really know wtf your talking about, i've seen Unholy/frost 2 hand death knights braggling about their 3100 dummy DPS, and 5k raid dps(when everything is popped) well i still run the duel wield spec, with 2 fast weapons and i still beat rogues/warriors, by putting out +5k dps on single target bosses through the whole fight(patchwerk testing) once rotation is right and nothing bad happens, i tend to hit 6k dps.

Dummy dps is around 2600-2700: Conclusion? Simple, the Duel Wield spec im currently running seems to benefit a-lot more from raid buffs then 2 hand Unholy/frost does, i currently beat every single 2 hand dps death knight i have come across.

The spec im using

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=jMZG0eZf0hIxckxcq0fsht

The Rotation with this spec is rather easy, Plague Strike, icy touch. Yep thats it, keep PS up, spam Icy Touch=Profit, death coil for the dumping

http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...crest&n=Xarian

Armory spec is different due til Sarth 3D(went for anti magic zone) still i keep myself on the top 5 dps.

You could for the little extra DPS take away 3 points from Wandering Plague, and Outbreak, and go for Killing Machine instead(i have not tested this yet, but will do)