New to Dual Wielding

Hey guys, i decided to try some dual wielding on my death knight. I've been Unholy since always, and i kind of hope i can remain mostly unholy. I am more interested in a pvp spec than a pve spec, but one that can fulfil both roles decently would be awesome.

I know very little about dual wielding in general.
    Should i go for a fast or slow main hand and offhand?
    What is my hit cap?
    Does my hit cap change when i dual wield?
    My weapons are Hailstorm and Maexxna's Femur.. the latter i intend to replace, but with what?
    Is there a weapon i could get from Emblems that is ideal?
    Should Hailstorm be offhand or mainhand?

For me, the best things in the Unholy tree is epidemic and Ebon Plaguebringer. I realize i might have to give up the Ebon talent for a proper dual wield spec, but please, if you would be so kind to suggest a spec for me, keep in mind that this it should also be a good one for pvp (2v2 with a healer, to be very precise

Thanks in advance!

Re: New to Dual Wielding

Should i go for a fast or slow main hand and offhand? Used to be fast/fast but with killing machine changed it doesn't matter that much. Most go slow/fast to get little higher dmg on blood/plague strike
    What is my hit cap? 900something for pve raid bosses. With this you won't miss with your offhand. But that's retarded to get since white damage isn't your most important source of damage. Most aim for something like 400-500. In pvp this is much lower.
    Does my hit cap change when i dual wield? Yes. 2H (or, main hand) and yellow attacks require much less, I think it's somewhere about 250 or so. Dual wield brings you an offhand with a high amount of miss, see my previous explanation.
    My weapons are Hailstorm and Maexxna's Femur.. the latter i intend to replace, but with what? Take one slow. I would keep hailstorm.
    Is there a weapon i could get from Emblems that is ideal? Only grasscutter but you don't need it since you allready have fast ones.
    Should Hailstorm be offhand or mainhand? Offhand with a slow mainhand

But tell me, you're 2H unholy atm and you like some deep talent. That's basically the best pve/pvp hybrid spec (assuming you have for example desecration), and pvp is all about burst damage (2H scourge strikes)
    Why the hell do you want to go dualwield? What do you try to achieve with it? The usual dual wield spec is 0/32/39. It can do really nasty howling blasts but that's about it.
    Dual wield on a DK is basically said a pve only spec. PVP is 2H. So if you're looking for that nice pvp+pve spec, stay 2H unholy for sure. If you're looking for a more pvp-only spec, stay 2H even more!

Re: New to Dual Wielding

Hey something that was a big help with me not only did i talk to the people on mmo but go to elitistjerks.com they have the most detailed guide on death knights specs, rotation, pvp, pve i mean everything but alot of the time mmo has good info to ;D