Can I get some tips on 31/40?

I'm sure this is asked everyday but I really just need a clearcut answer. Another DK in guild convinced me to go 31/40 so I did. Now I increased my dps by like 300 but I'm not sure if I'm doing it all right yet. Here is my armory:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...h&n=Sn%C3%A0rf

Now what I want to know is which weapon I should use in my MH? The DK I talked to said to use the one with the most dps in MH but a lot of people tell me to use the slower one in MH (Also I assume I should put razorice on the faster wep to stack up quicker?). And I also need a good rotation. Here is the one I use (since I have glacial rot):

PS>IT>BS>BS>HB>Runic Dump
    PS>IT>HB>IT>IT>Runic Dump

I'm still a little confused as of the rotation..It seems I just want the death runes up then spam IT to get rid of them, while dumping RP and keeping HB on cooldown but correct me if I am wrong.

Any other tips are also appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Can I get some tips on 31/40?

thats pretty much the jist of it

people talk alot about using a cancelaura macro to remove rime procs

but i cant for the life of me figure out the purpose other than because you lose RP generation with Rime procs, and could possibly throw off your rotation by not eating up that unholy rune

but i dont see how all that can truly affect your dps dramatically

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by liveitup1216
    thats pretty much the jist of it

people talk alot about using a cancelaura macro to remove rime procs

but i cant for the life of me figure out the purpose other than because you lose RP generation with Rime procs, and could possibly throw off your rotation by not eating up that unholy rune

but i dont see how all that can truly affect your dps dramatically
    How exactly does't loss or RP and fucked up rotation not affect your dps quite dramatically?

neepall

Quote Originally Posted by DrBob3002
    I'm sure this is asked everyday but I really just need a clearcut answer. Another DK in guild convinced me to go 31/40 so I did. Now I increased my dps by like 300 but I'm not sure if I'm doing it all right yet. Here is my armory:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...h&n=Sn%C3%A0rf

Now what I want to know is which weapon I should use in my MH? The DK I talked to said to use the one with the most dps in MH but a lot of people tell me to use the slower one in MH (Also I assume I should put razorice on the faster wep to stack up quicker?). And I also need a good rotation. Here is the one I use (since I have glacial rot):

PS>IT>BS>BS>HB>Runic Dump
    PS>IT>HB>IT>IT>Runic Dump

I'm still a little confused as of the rotation..It seems I just want the death runes up then spam IT to get rid of them, while dumping RP and keeping HB on cooldown but correct me if I am wrong.

Any other tips are also appreciated. Thanks!
    Armory isn't working for me at the moment so I have no idea how you are geared, your options, or your spec is atm.

If you have a slow mh that is fine, due to km procs and such, but I prefer to have fast/fast. You should use whatever has the most dps for your main hand albeit a slow or fast weapon. The offhand you want fast as possible since it is there just to add dps and stats.

32/39 seems to work better for me since it can be spec'd into both points in merciless combat. Some people tend to put a point in night of the dead instead of 2/2 MC, but my guild had healers that would hot up a pet too. Due to that I never needed it.

You ask about razorice for your offhand. I find that cinderglacier works better. The frost vulnerability is useless if there is a deep unholy dk, moonkin, or a warlock that uses curse of the elements in the raid. So use cinderglacier to boost personal dps as it procs often and 20% to the next two frost spells are pretty beastly imo.

The rotation, you seem to have it down. I prefer to use HB after all 3 death runed ITs happen. (I had been using this since release, not sure if it has been proven to be better to use hb in the mid though.) As someone else stated about the cancelaura macro that people use, it is best to use that so that rp generation and the rotation is not messed up.

Here is the macro(s) I use while raiding on my dk. (one is AoE pull macro, other is DD) They make it much more simple with the rotation.

DD
    /cast [modifier:shift] death coil
    /cancelaura freezing fog
    /castsequence reset=3 plague strike, icy touch, blood strike, blood strike, howling blast, plague strike, icy touch, icy touch, icy touch, howling blast

AoE
    /cast [modifier:shift] death coil
    /cancelaura freezing fog
    /castsequence reset=3 plague strike, icy touch, pestilence, howling blast, blood strike, plague strike, icy touch, pestilence, howling blast, blood strike

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by neepall

You ask about razorice for your offhand. I find that cinderglacier works better. The frost vulnerability is useless if there is a deep unholy dk, moonkin, or a warlock that uses curse of the elements in the raid. So use cinderglacier to boost personal dps as it procs often and 20% to the next two frost spells are pretty beastly imo.

They stack

logged out in tank gear :-\

Always changin'