Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: PULL! A Guide to Faster Raids (video for Ulduar prep)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. D
    Like I said in another thread, keep this retarded shit to yourself - especially the part with Ulduar. There are alot of guides on the internet, we dont need one more. Fair content race ftw. ~~
    Wow you're a dbag.

I thought it was a great video, and I respect anyone that spends time making anything like that, it shows they care about improving the leisure time of people they don't even know. How can you have a problem with that?

this is a good guide. we use many of these tactics during naxx, since our guildies don't like spending a lot of time online. However, no matter how fast we go, i still find naxx to be terribly boring and i usually look at loot tables and think about gear optimization during trash.

Very well done, I enjoyed watching the guide.
    If I was still raiding, I'd def want to be in that guild, 6 hour naxx pugs are painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahven
    Kyth, wanna join my guild to teach my RL and officers something? I'll give you a cookie if you'd like to come.
    The real question here is:

What KIND of cookie?

My guild has liked this video very much since we linked it. We've severely slacked off since Wrath release, so we have been in the process of relearning old habits, and hopefully the video will get everyone on the same page.

This right here is how you clear all raid content in one night, leaving the rest of the week for AFKing on your sexy drakes.

Very informative and a great watch!

Thanks for the effort.

Been hooked on StratFu since it launched and loving every word of it.

That was a great movie!

FC - 2234-7580-4322
    Ingame - Mille
    DS name - Groggen

very nice movie
    Time waits for no one.
    Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

Quote Originally Posted by Loretto
    My guild has liked this video very much since we linked it. We've severely slacked off since Wrath release, so we have been in the process of relearning old habits, and hopefully the video will get everyone on the same page.
    That's not unusual. We've actually switched to 17-manning Naxx (two groups, we have 34 people in the guild so it works out perfectly) for two reasons:

(1) twice as much 25-man gear per reset, but
    (2) get people back on their toes a bit before Ulduar

Sarth 3D only goes so far in terms of keeping people awake.

Quote Originally Posted by heeps
    This right here is how you clear all raid content in one night, leaving the rest of the week for AFKing on your sexy drakes.
    The biggest downside of wrath: you can't AFK as easily on your new mounts because Dalaran is a no-fly zone!

Eventhough my guild (Origin @Turalyon <EU>) raids effectively since Vanilla days, I always dl and watch your movies because they are quite entertaining and your voice is just <3

Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbliss
    Eventhough my guild (Origin @Turalyon <EU>) raids effectively since Vanilla days, I always dl and watch your movies because they are quite entertaining and your voice is just <3

Keep up the good work.
    Yay, the other Turalyon!