Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Update to all of those on my opinion of Hit rating. Clarification if you will.

It is really sad that 4 month into wrath there are still people making a complete foul of themself by saying "GEM FOR HIT" "TAKE HEROIC LEGPLATES. THEY ARE THE 2nd BEST IN SLOT"

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Update to all of those on my opinion of Hit rating. Clarification if you wil

You can easily maintain hit cap and come close to expertise and do as much DPS as someone with 4PC using 2PC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Re: Update to all of those on my opinion of Hit rating. Clarification if you wil

Quote Originally Posted by Requital
    You can easily maintain hit cap and come close to expertise and do as much DPS as someone with 4PC using 2PC.
    Or you can stop being an idiot and stop caring about hit cap and do more DPS by going 100% for str

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Requital
    im curious. are you hit/expertise capped? if so, id like to see a wws or something like it for comparisation

Re: Update to all of those on my opinion of Hit rating. Clarification if you will.

Hey guys, I'm not here to Tell someone that 2 piece with offset is better then 4 piece, i'm just offering my gear selection to you so that you can see it is possible to maintain a great amount of AP and Crit, while obtaining the hit and ALMOST the expertise cap.

This is my current build and gear selection:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...hoof&n=Alukard

I've been thinking of picking up the extra 2 pieces from the valor set to try them out, just waiting to get them with some cheap dkp :P

P.S. Still working on my melancholy sabatons/fury of the five flights/Drape of the deadly foe... that would be my Wishlist to come

- Alukard

15+ Year Old Account

Adamson, I'm not hit capped!! :'(

Halp me :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Swampmoose
    Adamson, I'm not hit capped!! :'(

Halp me :'(
    U haz moar hit than me : (