DK's and there pets.

We all know Unholy DK's wouldn't be unholy without there trusty Ghoul by their side.

Well as much as I like my ghoul I think that one of those Sneaky little ground creatures would be so much more sweet of a pet then some babbling ghoul thing.

I cant quite describe what it is that im talking about then only thing I can say is there those little guys that crawl around like Golem from lord of the rings and there draped in all black clothing.

IF anything It would be alot cooler to have pet options if you decide to go into Master of ghouls. maybe a different pet could change how the DK dps's rather then being a pet that would bring "gnaw" which is the 3 second stun ( more of a pvp move) your pet could work along the lines of having "frenzie points" basically how the ghoul works when you raise an ally, just in a different looking body.

Feel free to add on your own ideas or change what you would change about master of Ghouls.

Re: DK's and there pets.

i would move it to the 21 pointer or lower so blood or frost knights could have a shot at it without having to pass on tundra stalker or blood gorged for it
    all hail king frost strike

No, just, please, no.

Rather make it a necromantic skeleton warrior then, but the ghoul is just fine and suits the DK perfectly.

Sorry, couldn't read your post. Got stuck at "THERE" pets.
    Should be "THEIR" pets :-*

Deleted

where pets?