Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Seal of Command is better than Seal of Blood/Martyr!

Quote Originally Posted by maaghen
    actually glyphed and with a slow weapon SoC scales better with haste than SoM/SoB it also scales better with ap since it gets part of your spelldamage for each hit but the judgement is alot worse and also SoC has an 1 second hidden CD so with all or instant strikes we miss around 10-40% of the chances to procc the seal so SoC is only better if you only autoattak since a procc on a CS will prevent it from provving again on a mele hit within one second wich equals alot of lost proccs also i see that some people should read up about PPM mechanics here's a link for you http://www.wowwiki.com/PPM also seal of command calculates its procc chance before haste now during BC it did after haste this was tested and confirmed in the wotlk beta alredy.
    Please use gramma next time
    You say alot of good things, but it's nearly impossible to read through that :P
    And i didn't think that SoC's PPM increase with haste?
    Ok im new to hotkeying so im most likely doing something wrong.

I can hotkey alt to anything but the function keys. I can do alt+f1, f2, f3 but when i get to f4 it crashes my game EVERY TIME! Its annoying because I have to reset all my hotkeys cuz a game crash doesnt save them. Please fix soon!

Why is this still being debated? Command had no real use anymore. It's faster to solo with Blood, better DPS with Blood, More burst in PVP with Blood. SoC has no real use outside of "playing it safe", which has no ground. if you're going to do something do your best at it, don't half ass it because your healers might get pissy.

On another note, SoC does actually scales with haste. Theres a formula or some shit somewhere(maybe it was on Ej, i dunno). I dont' care enough about it at this point to find it. SoC is useless.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Terokkar&n=Greatrichie

Quote Originally Posted by greatrichie
    Why is this still being debated? Command had no real use anymore. It's faster to solo with Blood, better DPS with Blood, More burst in PVP with Blood. SoC has no real use outside of "playing it safe", which has no ground. if you're going to do something do your best at it, don't half ass it because your healers might get pissy.

On another note, SoC does actually scales with haste. Theres a formula or some shit somewhere(maybe it was on Ej, i dunno). I dont' care enough about it at this point to find it. SoC is useless.
    /nod

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Mutin
    Please use gramma next time
    You say alot of good things, but it's nearly impossible to read through that :P
    And i didn't think that SoC's PPM increase with haste?
    Sorry about that, grammar was my worst subject in school and that was the grammar of my own language so i have a harder time using correct grammar in a foreign language. also the procc chanse remains the same on each hit nomatter what amount of haste you got it is calculated using the base speed on the weapon so yes with haste you will se more proccs each minute.
    In burning crusade it was calculated using the current speed of the weapon wich made haste a pretty bad stat for alliance paladins since it only increased white damage while for example armor penetration increased both white and CS damage but wich made more alliance paladins stack armor pen over haste while horde paladins went more for haste.
    I will try to use better grammar in the future and avoid walls of cluttered text but im not making any promises.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ticker
    With a 3.8-3.9 speed weapon SoC does do more damage than martyr (without glyphs or librams), however on most fights you would run oom very quickly without running martyr because of the lack of area effect damage on most fights. No mana = No damage. That, coupled with the fact that Judgement of Martyr will always do more damage than Command makes martyr the superior seal.
    LOLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mutin
    No that's not the case. Since SoC have 7 PPM (Procs per minutes) it wont do more damage as you gain more haste. SoB has 100% proc chance, and more attacks = more SoB attacks :-) SoR scales with haste aswell, but i really dont see that as a viable seal
    7 PPM does not exist. SoC scales with haste too, its about 50% chance to get a proc with glyph in every hit and the averange weapon speed is about 3,5 seconds so, if we say that in 1 minute we have 60/3,5 = 17,1 melee hits, and the half of that SoC will proc and it will be almost 9 hits per minute if you want the right maths. So, if you add haste, lets say a 20% haste from gear or talents or whatever, then you have a 2,45 weapon speed, wich will make you have (60/2,45=24,4) about 12 procs per minute, wich is not so much accurate, depends on your luck, espesialy in short fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephkka
    It is.

But Judgement of Blood is vastly superior than Judgement of Command, Making SoM/SotM much better than SoC in PvE.

Just thought I'd use that subject to get some attention...

So anyway, I was wondering, does anyone have a calc out there to show much much haste you would need to make SoC+20% Glyph +Badge Libram > SotM + Glyph of SoB for PvE?

Also.. where is a good Libram for using Seal of Blood/Martyr? (Only ones I found were the Deadly Glad for CS procing more AP.. and I think something similar from something in Grizzly Hills? But I've never done that..)
    Look. SoC is made only for pvp, its mostly a matter of luck if you get a proc with this seal and i dont think it whould be a good idia using it for stable damage per second. Its proc is almost 50% and that makes you 1/2 hits getting a proc and a % equal to your crit chance that that hit will be a critical strike + half possibilities that your melee white dmg will be too, wich is only some burst dmg. So its fail in PvE.
    SoB is a slow and stable dps boost in every hit of yours, Scales better with your SP and AP than SoC and its judgement has a greater affect from those two than SoC aswell. The deference between those two is : SoB has about 20-35% more DPS (with simple hits or with judgements or both together) BUT, SoC is a better weapon in pvp cos it has chance for a good kick in your enemies HP, and also its judgement is always a critical when the target is stuned or can't move.
    Simple as that.
    Thanks, and Have fun.