Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Ideas for T8 Set Bonus'

As weve already had our own pictures for what our T8 is gonna look like, its about time we got more info on the set bonus' so lets have some good guesses before they tell us. These are my ideas.:

2 Piece: Increases the charges on your Mana Gem by 1.
    4 Piece: Reduce the cooldown of Icy Veins and Combustion by 30 Seconds and Increases the Crit gained by Focus Magic by 3%

Please post your ideas below!
    Thnx.

Re: Ideas for T8 Set Bonus'

2 Set: Your Ritual of Refreshment spell no longer has a cooldown.
    4 Set: Your Focus Magic spell may now only be cast on Warlocks, and when the Warlock crits it gives that Warlock the 3% crit, not you.

Hmmmmm.. /active srs mode.

I'd like to see something which perhaps has a % chance of cutting the cast time of our next spell by X%, say "Your spells have a 10% chance to cause your next spell to be cast with 20% additional haste".

I'd rather see them implement a reduction to Combustion cooldown in the fire tree, as at the moment it's pretty much impossible to get off two uses in an average fight except KT or S3D.

2 set: Makes the mage clickable to party and raid members, giving them 20 Conjured Mana Strudels per click.
    4 set: Makes the mage clickable to everyone of their own faction, giving them 20 Conjured Mana Strudels per click.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Cayumi
    2 set: Makes the mage clickable to party and raid members, giving them 20 Conjured Mana Strudels per click.
    4 set: Makes the mage clickable to everyone of their own faction, giving them 20 Conjured Mana Strudels per click.
    /win

hahahaha imagine that in bg's. before the gates open, and presumable some time after, everyone will be trailing after the poor mages

everyone: "gimme food!"

mage: "stop clicking me, no NO NO i need an adult..." *cries*
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby
    The thing I like most about this post (and there are SOOOOO many things to like) is that it means something different each time I read through it.

2 set: increases the damage of living bomb, arcane barrage, and your water elementals spells by 10%
    4 set: your offensive spells gain an additional 5% spell power

Epic setbonus idd =D

*Also turns the mage into a walking portal, enabling everyone of their own faction to right-click the mages portrait to open a portal to any greater city or sanctuary in Azeroth.

srs face.

2pc: increases the duration of your Arcane Power & IV by 3 seconds, and increases the # crits before combustion is consumed by 1.

4pc: your spell critical strikes have a 50% chance to increase your haste rating by 200 for 6 seconds. (BT trinket-ish).

who knows. ptr should be up soon. im curious.

well i have an ideea for mage t8 bonus sets: 2p: gives 1k attack power after casting any spell; and 4p: increase mele crit strike with 20% after criting with any spell.... SRY but couldn't resistDDD

2: Your spell critical strikes have a 50% chance of activate the replenishment buff in the raid members while your Mage Armor spell is active.
    4: Your Arcane Blast buff also increases your critical strike chance in 5% per stack.

(WTF!)

Enh shammy:

2set: dont really care
    4set: Your stormstrike ability hits anoter two targets :/

LOL didnt get its in mage topic ^^ thought its overall t8 bonuses sry for OT guyz ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Expensiveham
    2 set: increases the damage of living bomb, arcane barrage, and your water elementals spells by 10%
    4 set: your offensive spells gain an additional 5% spell power
    Best so far but it pretty much acknowledges that Deep Freeze is a worthless PvE talent when the other 2 51pt abilities get it and DF doesn't.

I'd like to see the Tier 3 2pc bonus return (shave a minute off Evocation). Granted, 1 min evos for Arcane would be a little nuts, but the dps drop from having to stop dps for 6-8s twice as much may balance things out?

The best 2pc would be one that makes Frost's damage scale on par with current specs, making it viable for raids. Hey, if they can do the old Tier 5 2pc, they can do one for Frost. :P

2 set: removes potion sickness.
    4 set: gives you rolling ignite.

2-set: Your offensive spells gain an additional 5% spell power
    4-set: For every 10 intellect you gain, you will also gain 1 hasterating.

2: Reduce the casting time of Evocation by 75%
    4: 30% chance on spell crit to cause next spells casting time to be halved.

This way you get faster on demand regen and quicker casting

I know it was said already, but brilliant!!
    "Peace is a lie"

2 Set: Increases the your chance to crit while Molten Armor is up by 2%, Magic Resistance by 40 when Mage Armor is up, and Increases your Chill Effects by an extra 10% while Frost Armor is up.
    4 Set: Your critical strikes increase the damage of your next spell by 2% for 10 Seconds, this effect can stack up to 3 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Caeldeth
    2: Reduce the casting time of Evocation by 75%
    maybe not 75%, but 50% or 35% would be awesome (down to 4 or 5 seconds)
    i am always begging for innervate before i want to evocate because standing for 8 sec sucks

as for 4 piece... maybe sth like
    "Increases spell power by 10% of your total Spirit."
    (yes, spirit)