Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: best dk PVE frost spec

Low end gear - Unholy dominates, Blood's ok, Frost DW is lacking, and Frost 2H doesn't exist (practically). At best-in-slot level gear, DW Frost is dominating, Unholy close second... don't really see many Blood's at that gear level. The scalability of the gear really lets you pump out that Icy Touch and howling blast damage like crazy. But in 3.1, they are killing off the current DW spec. Why do you think they are doing this? Its because it was doing too much with high level gear. I mean, they are practically making it impossible to get all the necessary benefits needed that made 32/39 work so well. Hopefully, though, 2H frost is seeing enough changes to be viable. Frost Strike hits like a truck and with a Spec down to Frost Strike and down to Impurity along with Unholy Blight, I'm really interested in seeing how it fares compared to deep unholy. Unfortunately, I cannot get mah recount to work on the PTR Q_Q
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

DW is a fail dude... seriously

When I talk about belief, why do you always assume I'm talking about God ?

I love all the people saying that DW is terrible. You're just flat out wrong. In 3 days or 10 days it will be, but not now.

But that's besides the point. Also, 32/39 is not frost, which is what the OP asked for (despite what spells you use). 39>32.