So wow howling blast moved how to dps as duel wield

I love duel wielding as a DK but since howling blast was moved is a dwing dps dk going to be able to even keep up anymore most ppl used the common rotation:

it-ps-hb-bs-bs-rune dump it-ps-hb-it-it-rune dump

some people do ps first but you get my point what are us dwing dk's going to do now?

Re: So wow howling blast moved how to dps as duel wield

Duel wield will not be a viable spec if Blizzard sticks with the changes made to the Frost tree. Unholy is supposedly getting buffed, therefore DW dps will just have to bite their tongues, respec, and watch as Blizzard caters to all things PvP...

I dunno, I'm hoping this 0/52/19 build will work. I love HB, I hate to have to give it up...
    Signature image removed for size -- please read the guidelines.

Even if you waste all those points in frost with a DW build to get howling blast. The effect won't be the same any more. Howling blast only deals around 50% bonus damage to mobs with frost fever instead of double. so its going to be weaker than 2 x IT.

Overall, DW is pretty much dead with all those "MH hits procs" only. Like mentioned above, the only thing you can do now is equip a 2h and go full unholy, or even 20/51/0 for a frost. Becuase DW will no longer deal the amount of damage it did before.

remember Howling blast did a lot of damage becuase of Impurity and now that we can't get both, howling blast won't be hitting/critting for more than 3k or 7k if lucky.
    Dual Wield PVP Warrior/Death Knight PVP Videos/Tips/Guides

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

HB will be like a multi target IT. Don't count on it hitting for more than IT per target. It's rendered useless against single targets.

I am sorry to burst bubble here, but if these changes goes through, DW dps is dead. End of story.

1. Necrosis applies only to MH
    2. Blood-caked strike now has internal 3 sec cd, so will only apply to 1/2 of your strike max (being generous actually...)
    3. Howling Blast got it's damaged reduced.

I feel bad for every dk that was DW'ing, but going DW now will be the same as a warrior going Arms... You will still do dmg, but you will suck compared to real dps spec.