Im currently sitting and waiting on my "pending" sign still and i would like to see an experienced dk posting numbers on the specs. BY that i dont mean i critted 5000 with ps or whatever. I mean post spec, dps singeltarget on boss dummy, if possible show recount of the dps. Boss dps time should be over 5 minutes.

This will either require several different geared dks to post or a dk like myself thats totally stacked with 2hand gear and dw gear with the best stuff in slots. If u are not familliar with the specs posted below u should probably not bother either.

The following specs i would like to see. (if u are on the ptr and post a spec please include the rotation)

For all the dw fans out there hating this patch numbers from the 0/20/51 or 0/23/48 would be awsome to see. This however require IT sigil, knowledge of spec and rotation. Test should be performed in b pres since the improved uh pres doesnt work atm. (rotation simmilar to ps ps it it bb bb dc ub ps it it it it dc dc)

Unholy 2hand with a possible variant. 17/0/54 or say 15/2/54 or whatever. Should be performed with a decent 2hand (prefer betrayer) and atleast the sigil of awareness.

Blood 2hand either 51/13/7 or 51/0/20 or something simmilar after preferance. Should be performed with a decent 2hand (prefer betrayer) and atleast the sigil of awareness.

Frost 2hand either 20/51 or 50/21 or something simmilar. Should be performed with a decent 2hand (prefer betrayer) and atleast the sigil of awareness.

If u can please include your glyphs since they actually make a big differance. If a few dks or 1 really stacked with gear performed this tests i and i think allot of other dks would be really really greatful since getting on the ptr atm seems hard. I know these changes might not be final but then again heavy nerfs usually stay while buffs get revamped and nerfed. SS in its current state i bet will be nerfed leaving blood and uh probably on par. But numbers from these tests would provide me and some theorycrafters with some viable information to go on when specs get created.

Ty for reading and a big up if u actually test and post.
regards azazeel