Ravenous Dead and Shadow of Death (3.0.9)

Ravenous Dead (3/3) is a 3% str increase and Shadow of Death is a 2% str increase.

However on my character sheet (naked) I have 177 str + 3 (from the talents).

The + 3 would be equal to a 2% increase (177 * 1.02 = 180.54) from Shadow of Death

However, it seems like the 3% str from Ravenous Dead isn't factored in (would be 182 with RD alone).

Anyone else have this problem? Or am I just overlooking something?

edit:

As i put on more gear it seems to increase to more than 2% but not quite up to 5% (what I would have expected it to be).
    With all my gear on and my stats added up manually I have 1104 str.
    2% would make it 1126,
    3% would make it 1137,
    and 5% would make it 1159.
    My Character sheet in game says 1153

Re: Ravenous Dead and Shadow of Death (3.0.9)

bump, anyone have an idea why it isn't a static 5% increase in strength?

even then, no trolls yet?

Dunno. Respec, watch if your STR is actually going up when you add points to both. If so..who cares? If there is a bug, which I don't believe there is, apparently Shadow of Death doesn't exist come 3.1 anyways.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7382676545570345084

Don't really want to waste the gold respeccing when i can ask other people to get naked and see if it's 5%, not that hard (neither is getting the gold)

so no one else check this out? guess i might have to respec

15+ Year Old Account

My suggestion is to not worry about it too much. A difference in a gem's worth of strength isn't really much of a big deal. And as people have said, 3.1 should be out soon enough. Save your gold for purchasing dual spec.
    For the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiwyn
    My suggestion is to not worry about it too much. A difference in a gem's worth of strength isn't really much of a big deal. And as people have said, 3.1 should be out soon enough. Save your gold for purchasing dual spec.
    yeah that's pretty much my thoughts as well, but it's lame if i was missing out on these stats for the past 4 months and never even realized it (albeit small maount of stats)