Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Just a little ray of sunshine to clear up the nerdrage

Quote Originally Posted by Simqn
    No offence but anyone that thinks you HAVE to be hit capped to max your DPS simply isnt doing enough research into their class. Go and look at my hit and have a laugh. Then stop laughing when you realise i rarely finish a Nax run not top of the total damage done meters on bosses. Ret are powerfull in the right hands, just please read up on the number crunching forums before slating everyone, its just sad.

On Topic:

Totally agree there will be changes coming i cant wait to see em
    That's a dumb thing to say... Pally are about the only one that have a stat above hit rating before reaching soft cap...

On topic, they cannot leave it as it is... it would be ridiculous to get every dps increase with around 57 talent pts ... the rest are just pvp bonus, or you can get the healing bonus to raid if you don't raid with a pally tank.

Well I'm still here so this ray of sunshine you speak of seems to have left me unaffected.

Quote Originally Posted by Daez
    You act like the immortal achievement is hard. Its not. Its a time sink. The achievement does not take the first attempt on the boss into account. It takes the final attempt on the boss into account. Anyone in Naxx can take the time get Immortal if they wipe it out every time someone dies until people eventually stop dieing. That doesn't mean that Immortal achievement is trivialized it just means that its not as difficult as people make it out to be. That being said, grats to those out there that are Immortal.
    Wait, what? Can someone else confirm this? You can actually have someone die, wipe the fight, redo it perfectly and still get the achievement?

Heck, my two mains are a Shadowpriest and a Ret Pally. I'm just finally glad I can play a DPS role without being laughed at!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Swampmoose
    *supports iktankniet*

;D

My guess is he doesn't know anything about either..
    i c wut you did thar ;D :-*

immortal is knowing the bosses, not having DC's(the luck part) and paying attention. the higher the dps is, the faster bosses go down, the easier they are.

Quote Originally Posted by tjanson
    Wait, what? Can someone else confirm this? You can actually have someone die, wipe the fight, redo it perfectly and still get the achievement?
    this is not true. once some1 died in a boss fight you fail the immortal.

Yeah, I'm not too worried. It's what? 7% reduced Judgement Crit, which still leaves me with over 50% crit on Judgement, and 10% reduced damage from righteous vengeance, which is a really small portion of my overall damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdrage
    Well I'm still here so this ray of sunshine you speak of seems to have left me unaffected.
    yay its nerdrage!

Quote Originally Posted by wordup
    Some classes gain so much from hit that losing hit cap is significant DPS nerfs no matter what you gain, namely casters, enhancement shaman, and death knights can be thrown off their rotation and are hit rather painfully by a miss.

Don't be so swift to generalise what applies to one spec applies to all.
    Please note before accusing someone of generalisation, that you are in the class>palladin forums and we are talking about Ret pallys. Therefor common sense would show you he was talking about Ret pally, not others.

On topic: bring on some new changes. I believe we will all feel a lot better about these nerfs if we find something shiny hidden in the bottom of the nerf basket

List of things i wanna see for ret:

Eye for an eye with a PvE utility - All criticals against you cause 10% damage back to the attacker blablablabla AND your Divine Storm critical strikes inflict an additional XY% damage or something like that

Judgement of Command damage in par with Judgement of the Martyr so we could finally use this crappy 15 emblems' libram

Glyphs for auras - Whenever this aura is active, you receive that benefit

Pursuit of Justice to have a slows' duration reduction component

Righteous Vengeance to be changed into: Whenever you deal a critical strike with Judgement or DS, you increase your critical strike damage for 3% for 30 seconds, stacking up to 3 times (just like Vengeance, only with +crit dmg instead of +dmg)

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin