DK tank Hit Cap? How can it be possible to cap it?

Hello just a question for exp. DK tanks , ive been tanking DK since the start of expansion http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...inger&n=Ametix my question was how is it even possible to achive the hit cap or what is the hit cap for a tank DK being in full T7 gear with the Sphere of Red Dragon's Blood i can get as high as 189 which is where im @ , but i was planning switching the trinket for something else but im concerned about the hit rating drop for Raid Bosses, any advice or thoughts id appreciate.

Re: DK tank Hit Cap? How can it be possible to cap it?

This shouldnt be that much of an issue if you're well equipped from current raids. Im sitting at 10% hit right now desperately trying to get rid of hit lol...

Id say pick up grim toll if you're having issues maybe. You really shouldnt be having ANY issue picking up hit if you're raiding. Most tank rings/gear will have hit on them. Try enchanting your gloves with hit maybe...

5,5% hit from gear (got 1 or 2 hit/sta gems I think)
    40 hit 40 stam food
    1% dreanai aura

Never really had any issue with miss-streaks or something alike...

9% is the cap but more important then the hit is your Expertise its pretty low the soft cap for that is 6.5% which will remove dodges completely of the table parry is 15% which is alot harder to get to and no reason anyone should because you will lose alot more of your important stats. I'm right where you are on hit and i produce 7kTPS so I'm not to worried about hit I'm just getting hit gear when it drops for me but don't gem for hit its not worth it.

Actually 8% is the cap for melee attacks, not 9. It changed in WOTLK. I don't bother much with hit cap, the high end tank gear has a lot of hit, i'm over 5% without even trying, and that's more than enough to nullify miss streaks. I'm not one of the DK's that's gemmed for exp/hit...learn to play and you'll see it's relatively easy to hold aggro =P