Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Now Paladin mounts are not even special...

I'm a paladin and I could care fucking less about this. It isn't an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmarine
    Finally they have nothing special. but they still 1-shot almost all classes.
    Iam a paladin and i shure as hell dont 1 shot feral druids in fatty form ^^ thihi

Quote Originally Posted by Konquer
    Every one see the new Stormwind horse...They just took the paladin mount and now made it an ordinary thing. Why dont they just wipe the paladin completely from the game, its not like they put any time in to making them special...gear always looks like garbage, nerf bats to hell, now cant even have a unique mount anymore.

I play a Horde Paladin and i still find this to be bullshit. Anyone to comment?
    seriously...

so lets remove hunters, mages, warriors, rogues, shamans, priests from the game then, since they dont have unique mounts.

THE HORROR.

Bubbleboy crying yet again

Quote Originally Posted by iktankniet
    paladin mount is the only 1 of a kind atm. i was bound to happen.

couldnt care less because im not even using it.

white bear ftw!
    ^ What he said.

My primary ground mounts are my Great White Kodo, blue Raptor, and Mammoth. I don't even use my pally mount anymore.

"Bubbleboy crying yet again"

Bubble-envy is the best kind...
    I quit the game, and this happens:
    "You can now mount while under the skeleton effect of the Noggenfogger Elixir!"
    Are you effing kidding me?!?!
    Remember 3.0.......

Remove belf ''paladins'' from the game!

Quote Originally Posted by pancakez
    and draenei "shamans"

Quote Originally Posted by Konquer
    Every one see the new Stormwind horse...They just took the paladin mount and now made it an ordinary thing. Why dont they just wipe the paladin completely from the game, its not like they put any time in to making them special...gear always looks like garbage, nerf bats to hell, now cant even have a unique mount anymore.

I play a Horde Paladin and i still find this to be bullshit. Anyone to comment?
    QQ18239991

I'm so sorry that you can no longer feel like a special and unique flower in pixel form.
    Currently playing: [Dragon Age: Origins]

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by pancakez
    Remove yourself from the game.

OMG! Ally pallys dosn't have their unique mount! Wtf are they supposed to do now? i'm quitting wow now..
    ME LAIK MUDKIPZ!

<--- Paladin not whining, *Shock*
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Ránëwén

Well if you guys didn't notice.. All of the Argent tournament mounts look like other mounts in game.. just with another color and shit...
    Whining for something like this is stupid...

Quote Originally Posted by Hekto
    Your a paladin and your worried about being Unique?
    something doesnt compute right with this?
    ^
    Quote Originally Posted by figginnoob
    Or, maybe you could start a trend by playing WoW with your elbows. Then you could say, "WoW! Look at me! I play WoW with my elbows! I'm HARDCORE!". Then you could feel satisfied knowing that you're awesome 'cause you play with your elbows and are much better than those sorry casual scrubs that don't.

Not sure if this has been said yet, but I am pretty sure the Stormwind Mount was made to look EXACTLY like the unmounted horse model in WC3, or at least it seems that way.

i hate paladins. but i agree. their mount should remain unique. blizz is just making every class/race/npc/item/mount the same now a days. theres nothing unique about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykk
    I lol'd.

Btw here's a club that you should join, IQ level around the same as yours: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/
    omg these forums are just win, screw MMO-Champion, I'm going there from now on!

Quote Originally Posted by sbarro777
    i hate paladins. but i agree. their mount should remain unique. blizz is just making every class/race/npc/item/mount the same now a days. theres nothing unique about anything.
    Really? You wonder why there is nothing unique anymore. How about going to the thousands and thousands of QQ threads talking about "Class Balancing". They are going to take away everything unique until everyone is the same at this rate.

WOTLK = WoW 1.0 remake. Except for some new raid and the instances and certain rewards, everything else is just a copy paste. God, can't wait for a new game. This is just another example...
    In life pain is mandatory; Suffering however, is optional...
    Source: Naruto

Then quit.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.