Poll: Am i a noob?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

WTF DKs!??!?!!??!?!

well i was at the ebon hold testing new items out. And i looked around and i realized it was extreamly crowed. and about 90 % of the people were level 58 and like Whispered me WOW YOUR AMOUR IS SO COOL!!. and when i was farming Mining and JC up in arithi high lands, everytime i switched to the internet window to switch the songs. Or reply to a message, i come back to see little level 58 DKs beating on me. I was like wtf? I am now afriad that the DK population will get even larger forcing me back to my mage... ---- feed back ---

Re: WTF DKs!??!?!!??!?!

I got a new shirt

Artwork Credit: Rayde of MMO Champion.

Your gear is horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Slappuppy
    Your gear is horrible.
    true story

Now you know how that girl you were hitting on last week feels. :P

Quote Originally Posted by DesolatedMaggot
    pwnd

8/10

That is the best quote i've ever seen.
    9/10
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Runeious

Unholy tank, I'll stay that way

To me you are one of the noob DKs who just rolled it cuz Zomg i can get 2k rating...
    And about the "Your Gear is awsome" thing... No its not... it's like the worst ever...

Well rly he said the low lvl dks said that to him but we'll just say that Brunne is workin on upgrades XP
    Everyday I'm shufflin.

fucking nerf DKs already QUIT BUFFING THEM :-X

they're already getting some nerfs next patch. No hoteating strikethingy anymore and the gargoyle is going to be droped so deep in the unholy tree, they're almost forced to go full unholy.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted

DK's are fine

HAHA hes honoring his name! retart is retard xD
    Dude, pls tell my why the hell you have such an agi gem in your belt? did i miss something?
    i want to learn from you cause your gear is sooooo nice and u gem so pro!
    nice IT sigil btw, rocks for bloodspec!!!!
    \o/

you are the best example why DKs are the new huntards in the community!

Quote Originally Posted by D44N
    they're already getting some nerfs next patch. No hoteating strikethingy anymore and the gargoyle is going to be droped so deep in the unholy tree, they're almost forced to go full unholy.
    Wtf are you talking about? Just because garg is going to be down in unholy doesnt mean everyone will go full unholy. Besides, I out dps unholy DKs as it is as blood spec, and by the looks of the new changes I don't see that changing.

Quote Originally Posted by tanked
    Wtf are you talking about? Just because garg is going to be down in unholy doesnt mean everyone will go full unholy. Besides, I out dps unholy DKs as it is as blood spec, and by the looks of the new changes I don't see that changing.

Lol, lots of e-peen in here. Myself, I'm not a big fan of peen, so I'm gonna leave you guys at it. To each their own.

Wow this furom was fail and im fine with my char doing 2500 DPS i think im fine for 2 pieces of 10 man gear so you guys just stfu

I r agred wit teh retart. U gusy suk!

Duuuuud, were u gett thta gear. It r a aswome!

Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive
    I r agred wit teh retart. U gusy suk!

Duuuuud, were u gett thta gear. It r a aswome!
    I smell sarcasim... and How does my gear suck? one gem? two gems? your talking to a guy DROPPED nothing on his gear. my best friend is a BS and miner and i give him tests answers for geear... So ya im not one to dropp 3000g on gear... and in my guild we have 1 JC and he said hed give me what ever he had mats for free. And he had the critical strike and the others i have execpt the PvP ones. I got a new helm and i havnt been to the shadow vault to get that enchant... And ALSO thanks to all the nnoobs that armoring me

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by retart411
    I smell sarcasim... and How does my gear suck? one gem? two gems? your talking to a guy DROPPED nothing on his gear. my best friend is a BS and miner and i give him tests answers for geear... So ya im not one to dropp 3000g on gear... and in my guild we have 1 JC and he said hed give me what ever he had mats for free. And he had the critical strike and the others i have execpt the PvP ones. I got a new helm and i havnt been to the shadow vault to get that enchant... And ALSO thanks to all the nnoobs that armoring me
    You can thank yourself.. you've asked it over yourself, now feel the burn. Your thread fails