Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Legendary Mace from Ulduar

I'm no healer myself, but I'm happy that healers finally have a legendary for themselves

Hand of Rag = DPS
    Thunderfury = Tank/DPS
    Atiesh = Casters... Maybe healing for Priest and Druid (never really looked at the different versions)
    Thori'dal = DPS

Next up, a pure tank weapon?!

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrotik
    I am not trying to be dense, I was just reading what the post said, and it claimed to have other icons for possibilities of other legendarys for other classes.

I am saying its great that healers can now get a legendary weapon, its awesome in fact, but like my orginal post said, is it possible for there to be other versions for none healers.

Then all this nonsense posts about me being a troll, sigh.
    You're just being a greedy jerkoff who wants a new legendary every xpac, as has been the trend for vanilla WoW and BC.

Go away. It's my turn to wave around a shiny orange. You've got to be a troll, noone is this dense.

Every class has had a legendary, and Atiesh hardly counts. I don't know many guilds who handed them out to druids.

Also: Yes, druid stays on the list. Personally, I would prefer this to be druid only.. but one can dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranor
    Also: Yes, druid stays on the list. Personally, I would prefer this to be druid only.. but one can dream.
    Honey, you would have said the same about Illy's mace back in the day.

Kisses!

-Lenny

Quote Originally Posted by Mairyonette
    Honey, you would have said the same about Illy's mace back in the day.

Kisses!

-Lenny
    Lenny! <3 And yes... god I wish that had a class restriction on it. Druids only.. my world would have been complete. Thank god for KJ mace!

...did you know I still don't have a Crystal Spire? ;_;

No..

It's more like I am bored of the game, and I miss epic/legendary quest lines, and recently redid the hunter epic quest chain (60) best quest chain ever..

and just miss out on things like that.

Keep trying to cover up your greedy tenancies. I hope your guilds healers turn on you and MAUL you.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

I really wish they just made gear all one color.

Remember Quel'Serrar, that was a Legendary Epic, to me.
    I'm on hiatus. Waiting till summer/cataclysm to get back to my sexy orc warlock. You jealous!

keylogger
    Angrychaír - 80 Ret Pally
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Khaz+Modan&n=Angrycha%C3%ADr
    Retribution: working as intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranor
    Personally, I would prefer this to be druid only.
    Overall, I agree with you, but you cannot call someone else a "greedy jerkoff" and then say the above in the same post =P

No..

It's more like I am bored of the game, and I miss epic/legendary quest lines, and recently redid the hunter epic quest chain (60) best quest chain ever..

and just miss out on things like that.
    So you are a hunter....let me say something...
    Thori'Dal, The Stars Fury

A shame that healers didn't get a chance to use this bow XD
    gg

Quote Originally Posted by Mookins
    they need to stop making swords the best caster weapons in the game. sword off archimonde was at the time the best caster weapon in the game before sunwell came out. sword off KT is now the best caster weapon in the game.

mages and warlocks can have their swords. let the rest of us have our maces!
    Are you fucking retarded? Healers get a MACE called the Torch of Holy Fire. It drops off the same freaking boss. Have you even made it to Naxxramas? Don't bitch about drops if you'll never even get there.

And caster DPS only got Atiesh. Which had to be shared with healers. And came out so soon before Burning Crusade that virtually no one was able to get it. And is no longer obtainable in the game, even as a vanity item.

So quit your bitching, melee.
    Loremaster Papelbon - Level 80 Gnome Warlock - US Elune

I am not trying to be dense,

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned that the weapon will have to be constructed again, not a single drop like glaives (granted needed a combo) and thor'idal
    BAMF.

Quote Originally Posted by Nubs
    I'm surprised that no one has mentioned that the weapon will have to be constructed again, not a single drop like glaives (granted needed a combo) and thor'idal
    Here's to hoping that them fragments is a common drop on all bosses in ulduar *yeah right*

Quote Originally Posted by Kampret
    Here's to hoping that them fragments is a common drop on all bosses in ulduar *yeah right*
    I'd personally expect to only see them drop only on the "Hard Mode" bosses and Algalon.

IM GREEDY DAMN IT, I GIVE IN, ORANGE NOW ORANGE NOW OMGMGGOMGOG.

It'll probably only drop from "hard mode" bosses, not sure to be honest.

I agree that Casters do need a legendary of their own, and I hope to see one out for you guys at some point, I really do.
    However, I am rather excited about having a Healer Legendary-- all the melee dps in my guild despises the idea and curses the fact that it would be a healer item, since they consider any sort of hand-held item a healer gets is merely a "stat stick" and that melee actually require weapons to do their jobs.
    I can't wait to get my hands on it, personally. Glad to see a smaller portion of the player base getting something, and can't wait to see the caster portion get something as well.

As for anyone who thinks it might be a weapon that caters to different specs, not just the healing specs, I have to disagree, only because it doesn't deem fair to give only elemental shamans/boomkins or prot/retadins an item and not the other caster/tanks, despite the fact that some of the classes, primarily the tanks and kitty dps, can use maces.

For all you who think that legendary weapons should be dps only-- bend over backwards and kiss yourself in the bum, seriously. Your e-peen can grow well enough with the current legendary items out there-- just because they're not for level 80 doesn't mean that they're any less legendary. It's about damn time us healers get something nice and readily [sort-of] available, since we've been keeping your bums alive since Vanilla.

Make sense. Wouldnt be much of a legendary weapon if one can get it in 2 months after live.

What ever happened to artifacts anyway?