Lock Destro PvP Question.

Ok so i'm new to Bg's on my lock and have a few questions. I'm destruction spec with empowered imp and other talents to make him stronger.

I currently do reasonably well in BG's and come in top 5 every time. But every time i play a rogue or druid i get completely owned unless someone helps me. Even if i get a stun/fear off first they just trinket out of it and i get stunned = dead.

Is there something i can do to prevent this, should i just run away from all druids n rogues/ fury warriors. Should i use my succy instead of my imp?

Re: Lock Destro PvP Question.

use ur succy, "improved" have a portal up always and yeh be fast

Hahahha... perma stun ftl

*Bump*

The imp is for PvE, you want the succubus in PvP to be able to own in 1v2 aswell as getting some distance from melees.

The sad thing is though, you will always die against a feral or a rogue if they know what to do.

Ferals have berzerk, meaning they can't get feared, and they can't be seduced in catform. That means that all you can do is use a teleport, get a backlash of before they leap to you, and you're dead.

A rogue can be beat if they are a bit nooby. Most likely they'll go CLoS and sprint to you and kill you, after you teleported. If they're out of cooldowns, or do crappy damage, you can outDPS them with a deathcoil and fear use.

That's the thing with Destruction though, I can take both retris and Warriors kinda easy, but when we're stunned we're kinda doomed. 3.1 gives us some insane DPS though, will come in handy

Yeh 3.1 is going to be siick. I cant wait... I'll try use my Succy in BG's later and see how it works. XD