New talent trees for blood dk's make it hard for a good 3 tree build

I used to have a fairly nice 51/13/7 DPS build for blood, but the new trees kinda suck. Well i guess ill have to spend another fortune in gold to find something comparable to what i had. thx blizz >

15+ Year Old Account

Re: New talent trees for blood dk's make it hard for a good 3 tree build

Explain:

Why is it so different?

Why it sucks?

And then we can discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Incubis
    I used to have a fairly nice 51/13/7 DPS build for blood, but the new trees kinda suck. Well i guess ill have to spend another fortune in gold to find something comparable to what i had. thx blizz >
    OR... you could go to the PTR and spend fake PTR money to at least get a good idea of where to go.
    OR... you could complain about it ad nausium.

Which of those is likely to be more productive?

Quote Originally Posted by pinkduck
    Oh god, i sure hope I don't reincarnate into a bad DPS because of my bad karma. It would suck to have to cry every patch because I'm afraid to lose my raid spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Stieger23
    OR... you could go to the PTR and spend fake PTR money to at least get a good idea of where to go.
    OR... you could complain about it ad nausium.

Which of those is likely to be more productive?
    It's actually ad nauseam. And how does respeccing cost a fortune of gold? look online.

I guess i should make a more usefull post than the frustrated jibberish i first posted. I guess im saying that i just dont see the need for moving GOOD talents such as morbidity and replacing them with virulence in the unholy tree. Or the moving down 5 tiers of glacial rot and replacing it with runic mastery? Im not asking blizz to give me all the best talents but what was so wrong with original tree.

i like the new trees better for both blood dps and blood tank IF death strike becomes truly viable (not ridiculously outperformed by obliterate in terms of damage) while glyphed and talented properly

blood tank something like:
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...0&version=9637

blood deeps something like zat:
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...0&version=9637

if u wanna see something that really sucks, take a look at the frost nerfs i might be forced into blood....