3V3 Arena advice

A priest friend of mine is going to be making up and arena team with me (paladin) and a deathknight, she has never pvp'd before and is completely unsure of what she wants to do, she is a raid really so she is used to that but may want to do some dps. She has no idea on specs either as far as pvp, if there are any pointers or info that I can pass on to her, then they would be much appreciated.

Re: 3V3 Arena advice

Make a HoP macro that targets her, you won't be using it on anyone else. Probably do HoS as well.

a priest, a pally, and a dk...

your priest will be focus fired every time.
    if you flip the penny three time and don't get any tails, you should take the penny to the bank and tell them it's broken.

Sadly arena today as priest is more about healing yourself, than healing your team mates.

In regards to talents, Discipline is the way to go. She should be able to figure out a talent build herself. At least try, before taking someone else build.

Spending time analysing what your own talents do is a great way to learn. C&P a spec from a random player is not necessary a good thing.