A fun dk spec for 3.1 take a look and give tips/suggestions.

Hello guy's i played dk for quite a while now, if you want to look me up its maelhoof-Draenor EU.
    I was playing around with the new talent tree until i came up with this tree its mainly for pve but due to some points i had left i also took some not really needed pve stuff but just fun to use like lichborne and hungering cold
    Anyway here it is tell me what you think about it and give some serious tips or suggestions and dont start flaming cause that would prove even more of immature noob behaviour.

Greetings maelhoof,

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...4&version=9637

Re: A fun dk spec for 3.1 take a look and give tips/suggestions.

Ah yes i almost forgot rotation should be something like:

ps->it->bs,bs->ob,ob-> ub ->fs dump, but i think i have a little mistake in the build since its fs based i didnt have to take the 15% dc dmg talent in unholy,

anyways im open for suggestions on the rotation aswell

15+ Year Old Account

I'm not looking any further till you pick up UBA (and if you had filler points, why not CotG?)
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Its a bad specc. You have supportive talents for spells you dont have or wont use.

Not so sure why you took ghoul frenzy, it seems pretty poor a talanet, as well as unholy blight, if you're gonna use frost strike, why spec into UB, a frost strike crit is gonna hurt a lot more than UB would over it's whole time. BcB is pretty poor compared to necrosis and without ebon plaguebringer it's gonna hit for less than necrosis all the time.With 25% haste in your spec you're probly gonna have a weapon speed well below 3.0 all the time.

I just think you'd be better sub-specing into blood for subversion, bladed armor, butchery, etc and pick up Tundra stalker, good boost to dps.

I know it's a completely diffrent spec altogether but i just feel it offers higher dps and a little more functionality, and yes, pick up unbreakable armor, put it up when Fallen crusader procs and you'll get huge damage spikes, not so sustained but once every minute...

If you're going to be using ob, get subversion
    get uba
    Don't get morbidity and frost strike
    Get chill of the grave instead of lichborne and hungering cold
    Only spells you'd be using are dnd and ub so impurity is wasted.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...4&version=9637

still isn't very good imo